DJ Campbell On The Move??

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO DJ is the most naturally gifted forward player we have here. He has had a difficult season broken by injuries and changes in the ste up around him. Given a fresh start under a settled coaching setup and a good run in the team he will not only score goals for us he will also link the play up to create them. keep him, sell fatty fryup.

Of course they're looking at him. Looking and having a bloody good laugh...apart from Cardiff who have worked out that he'll be the ideal replacement for Fowler.

He's still been poor ..end of story

But he's not exactly alone in that, is he ?

Still a far better bet to score than Fryatt IMO - but wouldn't cry if both of them fecked off this summer

Fat chance

IMO DJ is the most naturally gifted forward player we have here. Given a fresh start under a settled coaching setup and a good run in the team he will not only score goals for us he will also link the play up to create them. keep him, sell fatty fryup.

Based on? If its just your opinion then fair enough, but alot of people said all this about Fryatt and i wont be fooled again.

Based on? If its just your opinion then fair enough, but alot of people said all this about Fryatt and i wont be fooled again.

Based on knowledge (albeit slightly limited) of him at his previous clubs and the few climpses we have seen of him this season, he is a very natural footballer IMO. Fryatt is different in that he was a promising young talent when we brought him and is turning out to be really rather rubbish after being given the chance.

Do you know he has? .....story continues.

No, but I wasn't the one on here posting as though I knew his inner most thoughts and what effort he was putting in. I was posting counter arguments to your posts.

No, but I wasn't the one on here posting as though I knew his inner most thoughts and what effort he was putting in. I was posting counter arguments to your posts.

Neither did I:102: It was all specualtion HF said maybe his desire went with MA I sad maybe as a pro it shouldn't affect him.
Your the one thats acting like his dad or something.

Neither did I:102: It was all specualtion HF said maybe his desire went with MA I sad maybe as a pro it shouldn't affect him.
Your the one thats acting like his dad or something.

It was all my fault and I am totally to blame

he will not only score goals for us he will also link the play up to create them.

That sounds as good as a guarantee to me.

However, I think it would be best to cut our losses; save on the add-ons; take what he's worth - which won't be a fortune.

He looked like a decent signing at the time - but has had a miserable time and the pattern at Leicester suggests that he won't achieve much here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670