DJ Campbell to Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: dj campbell leaves

Undisclosed fee :icon_roll

Whatever it was it's an absolute feckin' windfall

Goodbye and good feckin' riddance

I rate this little **** up there with the twat Wise!

Good riddance Campbell, rot in Blackpool you greedy little bastard!

Surely ranks right up there with Akinbiyi and Junior Lewis as one of the worst players ever to play for Leicester in recent years. Though at least they put the effort in and weren't *****.

Good riddence. :038::038::038:

This is the same DJ Campbell who most people were wanking themselves silly over at the start of the season right?

This is the same DJ Campbell who most people were wanking themselves silly over at the start of the season right?

I wasn't. In fact on here I spent a lot of time bemused at people saying we should offer him a new contract based on a few training matches.

Sky going on about 'prolific' dj Campbell, who scores goals wherever he goes. As has been said before exactly how many 20 goal seasons has he had?!

For most people, read a handful of BMs and loonies, plus the Merc

Oh, and Paulo Sousa, of course, who praised him at every given opportunity - pissing off Fryatt and half of the squad completely ......

For most people, read a handful of BMs and loonies, plus the Merc

Oh, and Paulo Sousa, of course, who praised him at every given opportunity - pissing off Fryatt and half of the squad completely ......

Indeed :icon_bigg

Thank goodness he's gone,didn't want to be at City, so good riddance. Hope the club got their money back. he will back in the Championship next season, unless someone with more money than sense buys him as a goal scorer, there's always one idiot somwhere. Sort of player Taylor would buy, if he had the money.

Perhaps Paulo was saying that he was "his player" in order to get Blackpool to up the Ante? We would hardly be able to keep up the price if he was in the reserves??? Good dealing by Paulo if you ask me (which I know you don't) Perhaps Waggy and Fryup (with two excellent wingers in Dyer and Abe) can start banging them in now. Here's hoping. Can't wait till the Covscum game.

Perhaps Paulo was saying that he was "his player" in order to get Blackpool to up the Ante? We would hardly be able to keep up the price if he was in the reserves??? Good dealing by Paulo if you ask me (which I know you don't) Perhaps Waggy and Fryup (with two excellent wingers in Dyer and Abe) can start banging them in now. Here's hoping. Can't wait till the Covscum game.

Spot on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670