DJ Campbell to Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: dj campbell leaves

Spot on Trav. played a few games, risking injury, Blackpool had to make an accceptable offer, good business, waggy's here so goodbye DJ, Don't Join us again.

This is the same DJ Campbell who most people were wanking themselves silly over at the start of the season right?

who are "most people"? I recall only a couple of mongs...

Last edited:
Perhaps Paulo was saying that he was "his player" in order to get Blackpool to up the Ante? We would hardly be able to keep up the price if he was in the reserves??? Good dealing by Paulo if you ask me (which I know you don't) Perhaps Waggy and Fryup (with two excellent wingers in Dyer and Abe) can start banging them in now. Here's hoping. Can't wait till the Covscum game.

I thought abe was a defensive mid not a winger.....

Just looked You tube... he can certainly take a free kick. Just get Waggy and Fryup fouled around the area and bang... I am starting to believe....

This is the same DJ Campbell who most people were wanking themselves silly over at the start of the season right?

who are "most people"? I recall only a couple of mongs...

Maybe they're the same lot who are doing all this pendanting. It's absolutely endemic you know? It's destroying the entire forum like a cancer.

Maybe they're the same lot who are doing all this pendanting. It's absolutely endemic you know? It's destroying the entire forum like a cancer.

your probably right Macky :icon_lol:

They make me so mad, I could stamp my feet in petulance.
There they are, hiding in their secret sub-forum, somewhere, nobody knows where, but somewhere. Doing their filthy pendanting and their wanking over Campbell.
Sickening

I remember L1 giving DJ a massive cheer against boro, only to sing "DJ Campbell what a wanker" against reading

I wonder how that bloke with 32 DJ Campbell on the back of his new king power shirt is feeling *sniggers*

I find myself wanting to be aggressive when I think about what a complete wanker DJ Campbell is.

I find myself wanting to be aggressive when I think about what a complete wanker DJ Campbell is.

I've heard Sousa wants to re-sign him on a 5 year contract at 30k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669