DJ Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Some people think he's crap but is it time to give this guy a chance. Since he has been with us he hasn't had a long run in the team and hasn't been fit. We are top of the league and in a fantastic position. Now is the time to get behind every single one of our players and give them the confidence to perform. I actually think the guy could come good (at this level). I also think that we as fans have a big impact on players and with some confidence DJ will score goals for us. Come on City!

Last edited:
Some people think he's crap but is it time to give this guy a chance. Since he has been with us he hasn't had a long run in the team and hasn't been fit. We are top of the league and in a fantastic position. Now is the time to get behind every single one of our players and give them the confidence to perform. I actually think the guy could come good (at this level). I also think that we as fans have a big impact on players and with some confidence DJ will score goals for us. Come on City!

i refer you to my post in the Swindon pre match thread!

You may be right but I think have on the bench as an impact sub. I've only seen him at Orient this season but seemed to work.

Can't drop Howard as we would be fresh out of ideas. Dickov says Fryatt will get 20 before xmas apparently. Personally I think he has to stop missing penalties and open goals first.

Last edited:
His only saving grace is his pace, which is useless if your not putting yourself in the right postions. I think ive seen him choose the right run once. The rest of the time he runs up his own arse. aweful aweful player.

A concept alien to many of our fans unfortunately

He was effective against Orient because he gave us something a bit different. Can't shoot, can't spot a run but is pacy and causes defenders problems in that respect.

So he's just a more expensive version of Elvis basically? ;)

Personally, I rate Deej far ahead of Barry Hayles... although that's not saying a lot.

His only saving grace is his pace, which is useless if your not putting yourself in the right postions. I think ive seen him choose the right run once. The rest of the time he runs up his own arse. aweful aweful player.

What, like full of awe? Sort of awesome, if you will?

:)

So according to Dudley or DJ or whatever his name is this week, we've not seen what he can do yet. Even tho he has taken to the pitch for city 40 times - hmmmmmm.....

40 games here and there. if you said 40 consecutive games I might agree but the guy hasn't had a decent run in the team.

I think they need to have a sit down with him and explain the offside rule before he's allowed near a football pitch ever again.

Heaven knows that I am not a great DJ fan, but there are three reasons why I would suggest that he is worth a run;

i). Our attack is crying out for pace.
ii). It doesn't take Micheal Owen to score in the third, er.. first division
iii). He would be replacing a forward with more bookings than goals!

If Fryatt were to hit a lean spell, where would City's goals come from?

Dyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670