Do You Want Forest to Stay Up So We Can Play them Next Season

Do You Want Forest to stay up

• Dont care either way about Forest, just pissed off we have to play Derby or Cov again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Was having this discussion with a couple of mates the other day, surprised by the differing of opinions

Oh, and yes, before anyone says we're not up yet, this poll is about if the likely event happens and we do go up.

Last edited:
I hope Forest stay up, and we go up of course, so we can play them next season, **** them over good and proper at home and then go to their hole on the last day of the season to send them down, whilst clinching the title which we lift, right in their ******* Nottingham faces. That's what I want.

Oh, and a big chocolate cake as well, I want one of those, too.

It was ther game I looked forward to every season. I'd like that again. I'd like a premier league with Leicester, Forest, Derby, Cov, Villa, B'ham even notts county and peterborough.

No. Derby and Cov's enough plus we'll have West Brom and maybe Brum for local games. Need a bit of schadenfreunde when the wheels come off the applecart next season down the Way.

Last edited:
It was ther game I looked forward to every season. I'd like that again. I'd like a premier league with Leicester, Forest, Derby, Cov, Villa, B'ham even notts county and peterborough.

Same here. The more derbies the better for me, even the minor ones.

We will play them again sooner or later, hopefully in the Prem.

May as well laugh in their funny faces as we pass like ships in the night.

I would like Southampton to be relegated purely to see Le Tissier's face when it happens.I'm a bitter bastard after last season

i'd like them relegated, but pragmatically, i'd like the extra revenue generated by local derbies

so that evens out for me, it's win win as long as we go up!!

Forest to stay up .... and first game of next season .... Stoke City v Leicester City at the Britannia .... its all lined up!

i think Stoke will stay up tbh, think Newcastle, Boro and WBA will go down.

Newcastle are down, goners.

Le Tissier is a legend, he was only cheering on his team imo, any Leicester fan wouldve done the same if we'd stayed up, plus they didnt even stay up at the expense of Leicester in the end, it was Cov who did that.

Le Tissier is a legend, he was only cheering on his team imo, any Leicester fan wouldve done the same if we'd stayed up, plus they didnt even stay up at the expense of Leicester in the end, it was Cov who did that.

I don't care,I hate the smarmy bastard:102:

Le tissier is employed as a pundit by sky sports to put across his views in a professional manner. His behaviour was unaccepatble as pointed out to him by Tony Cottee (proper legend).

Pfffttt, whenever have the pundits on Soccer Saturday ever been professional? I really doubt theyre hired to be on that show. Its not like he wished LCFC down or anything he was just happy Soton stayed up, big difference imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670