Dominic Matteo

Status
Not open for further replies.

leicesterfan

He is Scottish, had only half a dozen games for Blackburn, may want first team football, potential summer signing? Dunno if he's a left back?

leicesterfan said:
He is Scottish, had only half a dozen games for Blackburn, may want first team football, potential summer signing? Dunno if he's a left back?

NO CHANCE!

leicesterfan said:

left right back the que at rovers.

Ratby Pigeon said:
Matt Jansen would be spiffing!!:038: :038: :038:

matt paint is joining us from parma on a season loan,he has silky skills and always is good on a wall.

fleckneyfox said:
matt paint is joining us from parma on a season loan,he has silky skills and always is good on a wall.
He's got a great finish...

fleckneyfox said:
fleckney was it your goal when you joined this board to be more annoying then scarbs-i would rather read scarbys blog then any of urs and ratby pigeons posts

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
fleckney was it your goal when you joined this board to be more annoying then scarbs-i would rather read scarbys blog then any of urs and ratby pigeons posts
actually no only to interact with so called humerous fellow suporters of to which you obviouslly are not.
i will stick to the footie ok if that is all right with your good self and resist the urge to smile and think humorous thoughts.
humbug.:icon_cry:

fleckneyfox said:
actually no only to interact with so called humerous fellow suporters of to which you obviouslly are not.
i will stick to the footie ok if that is all right with your good self and resist the urge to smile and think humorous thoughts.
humbug.:icon_cry:
humour is an essential part of this board unfortunately your idea of humour is to post random irrelevant childish shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669