Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Mr MKFox, a work of art for sure!
You win best in show by the lonest chalk.
HoHo

Hugh you really are my favourite poster, so much better than that arsehole MK.
I was wondering, what do you reckon about Christ our Lord can we reallly expect him to save us when we are all such sinners, I'm sorry to ask such a serious question but I'm challenged by what I saw on a Jeremy Spake TV program, he's such a hunk & that's so wrong.

What can I do?

What can I do?
stop taking all alcohol, tobacco and of course anything stronger. Allow yourself an extra strong mint as a reward per day (not on Fridays though, Fishermans friend then)
Good luck and God bless

stop taking all alcohol, tobacco and of course anything stronger. Allow yourself an extra strong mint as a reward per day (not on Fridays though, Fishermans friend then)
Good luck and God bless

Would you ever go away out of it you complete ****in nutcase? Stop alcohol & tobacco ??? Are you a f*ckin mentalist?
That would lead to unnecessary madness, I can refrain from mints at a Push

Would you ever go away out of it you complete ****in nutcase? Stop alcohol & tobacco ??? Are you a f*ckin mentalist?
That would lead to unnecessary madness, I can refrain from mints at a Push
sounds like a rock & roll suicide...

The Mirror says dowie is first target and we will pay 500k to get him.... who was milan next to at the Colchester games again, oh yeah his mate from the mirror.

The Mirror says dowie is first target and we will pay 500k to get him.... who was milan next to at the Colchester games again, oh yeah his mate from the mirror.

The same article also said that we had two new signings lined up irrespective of whoever agrees to be manager. I forget who they were now but they were both midfielders from Birmingham.

The same article also said that we had two new signings lined up irrespective of whoever agrees to be manager. I forget who they were now but they were both midfielders from Birmingham.

Neil Danns and Damien Johnson

Neil Danns and Damien Johnson

Both players known to Grayson from his time at Blackburn ;) Could be that the Dowie story has been "leaked" to try and put pressure on Grayson to accept the role and Burrows as part of the team.

Both players known to Grayson from his time at Blackburn ;) Could be that the Dowie story has been "leaked" to try and put pressure on Grayson to accept the role and Burrows as part of the team.

Wasn't Souness there at that time as well? We shall see PFKA you obviously are positive of your source:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670