ebuyer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

anybody use ebuyer.com??

are they any good? Like to check site out before I use them. They seem a bit cheaper than misco.co.uk on the thing I want.

My youngest son uses it a lot. Very satisfied. I bought a couple of bits - cheap, fast delivery.

No idea how good they are if something goes wrong though, which is always a major consideration when you can't go into a shop and threaten to raise the manager's voice a copuple of octaves

My youngest son uses it a lot. Very satisfied. I bought a couple of bits - cheap, fast delivery.

No idea how good they are if something goes wrong though, which is always a major consideration when you can't go into a shop and threaten to raise the manager's voice a copuple of octaves

Yeh i only try to buy from trusted names and site even on the internet. ebay is the riskiest I get when buying stuff and Ive been ripped off on that once!

I bought some SD memory cards from there.

A good service most things have a good stock and delivery seems to be about 24-48hrs.

My boss at work has built up his computer using that site. He recommended it to me when I told him I was getting a 360. I've never used the site before but he recommended it to me.

I have used it and have been very impressed. The after sales service can be a little ropey if you need to send something back but so are most companies. I would not touch Misco with a barge pole, they were awful when I used them.

I would not touch Misco with a barge pole, they were awful when I used them.

Same here. Ended up cancelling my order with Misco.

Wasn't totally their fault, the company delivering the order 'couldn't find' my address. But the way Misco dealt with it was crap, I sent them directions and a phone number in case of problems but they never made another attempt to deliver it.

Same here. Ended up cancelling my order with Misco.

Wasn't totally their fault, the company delivering the order 'couldn't find' my address. But the way Misco dealt with it was crap, I sent them directions and a phone number in case of problems but they never made another attempt to deliver it.

Those trailer parks can be a bugger to find :icon_wink

I have to say that i have used misco a number of times and never had a problem, but the thing I want to buy is a hell of a lot cheaper on ebuyer, so i will prob go with them tbh.

I wouldn't use ebuyer, great until you have a problem. Their customer services is appalling, thats if and when you get through to them.

We have a business account with Misco. We get 30days grace and they price match.

I love Ebuyer, have sent back several items no problems, guess it just depends on the case.

I only use them, unless I find it cheaper elsewhere ;)

I have used it and have been very impressed. The after sales service can be a little ropey if you need to send something back but so are most companies. I would not touch Misco with a barge pole, they were awful when I used them.
The aftersales is the thing I would recommend them MOST highly for.

Used them four times and had to send two things back...they were great.

Shopping online is a confidence thing, isn't it...and I have heaps of that in Ebuyer.

Used them several times with no problem at all. On one occasion I had to ring them about minor damage to accessory - they replaced it without even asking me to return the original.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670