End Of Season Prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question. Why do some fans think that what we have been doing is some sort of smoke and mirrors illusion that cannot continue throughout the season, once the other teams work out how we play?

We have superb doctors/physios and hi-tech medical support to keep our players fit, so no reason to think all our best players are going to miss months through injury.

I do not think our discipline record is worse than any other team. Half our our team is not about to be suspended.

We have a deep talented squad. Our second XI beat West Ham's first XI in the cup.

We beat teams WITHOUT Mahrez starting the game. We beat teams without Schlupp starting the game. Vardy is the only unique player we have. Just because he is currently scoring half of the goals does not mean he is the only way we can score goals.

Even when other teams suss us out, how does that help them?

We are fast. We are super fit. We are fearless. We never quit. We know we will always score goals, right up to the 95th minute.

How can teams devise a plan to beat a team that plays every game to win and does not believe it will lose under any circumstances?

We are the 25 Spartans!

Genuine question. Why do some fans think that what we have been doing is some sort of smoke and mirrors illusion that cannot continue throughout the season, once the other teams work out how we play?

We have superb doctors/physios and hi-tech medical support to keep our players fit, so no reason to think all our best players are going to miss months through injury.

I do not think our discipline record is worse than any other team. Half our our team is not about to be suspended.

We have a deep talented squad. Our second XI beat West Ham's first XI in the cup.

We beat teams WITHOUT Mahrez starting the game. We beat teams without Schlupp starting the game. Vardy is the only unique player we have. Just because he is currently scoring half of the goals does not mean he is the only way we can score goals.

Even when other teams suss us out, how does that help them?

We are fast. We are super fit. We are fearless. We never quit. We know we will always score goals, right up to the 95th minute.

How can teams devise a plan to beat a team that plays every game to win and does not believe it will lose under any circumstances?

We are the 25 Spartans!
I think that some of us would be more confident if we carry the run through the next few games. We have been fortunate with our run of fixtures so far.

We've played Arsenal, Tottenham, Crystal palace when they were flying. West Ham. Southampton. Stoke away. All games we might not of expected anything.
I'd say our only fortunate fixtures have been Villa, Sunderland and Newcaslte.
People seem very quick to take away from our achievements so far. I'm sure other teams of our stature have had as 'fortunate runs of fixtures' and haven't achieved the same amount of points.

We've played Arsenal, Tottenham, Crystal palace when they were flying. West Ham. Southampton. Stoke away. All games we might not of expected anything.
I'd say our only fortunate fixtures have been Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle.
People seem very quick to take away from our achievements so far. I'm sure other teams of our stature have had as 'fortunate runs of fixtures' and haven't achieved the same amount of points.

Banana skins that we slipped on last year winning just 2 out of 6.

Jammy old small-time Leicester, playing all the crap teams, getting all the dodgy refereeing decisions, and the run of the ball in every game

Shouldn't be anywhere near the top four, the sad, hopeless feckers

Palace have lost to Sunderland, West Ham lost to Bournemouth, Man City drew with Villa and lost to West Ham, Arsenal lost to WBA, Man U drew with Newcastle.

These pundits can **** right off with this "easy game" bollocks.

Pundits were wrong at the start, they are now chatting bollocks during the season and will continue to spout utter tripe for eternity.

**** em.

If anything we've been unlucky not to play Chelsea and Liverpool when they were really shit instead of still just a bit shit.

Still though, even if we just double our points from now it will still be a remarkable season for us and could almost guarantee European football.

I won't be disappointed if we don't get it as anything above 14th will represent an improvement but with this start, top 6/7 is a real possibility.

Splash a bit of cash in January on a beastly CB that Walsh has found and who knows!?

Crazy times to be a City fan and the shirt was getting a lot of respect in Tenerife last week!

Can I claim royalties?

In terms of predictions, I can't see us finishing lower than 8th. That's worse case scenario for me now.

6th would be marvellous and I'd take it right now. Anything better would be beyond anything any City side has ever achieved in my lifetime and this bunch would go down as heroes and history makers.

If I had to bet on a finishing position, and some of you know how effective my football betting is (!), I'd go 7th.

Two things are certain; we won't finish up 7th (ref BN's bet) and we won't get 17 points from our next 6 games.

Two things are certain; we won't finish up 7th (ref BN's bet) and we won't get 17 points from our next 6 games.

So will it be 18 or 16 then? I am going for 12, so Ranieri will ring in the New Year with 40 points and then tell us what his next target is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669