England Squad for Slovakia Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
A performance every bit as embarrassing as the Iceland match, if not worse due to playing against ten men

Watching the match only lightened by the clown performance of Theo Walcott. Comedy Gold

Appoint a blinkered tactical no-mark, who has won nothing, ever, in charge of England and this is what you get. Laughable, in every way

Well...I guess that's the group won then.Only 2 years to wait now until the next utter humiliation.Wonder who it'll be this time?

Ecuador?

Iran?

Egypt?

Can't wait to find out.

Most international football teams are poor.

Exactly what I thought would happen. A substandard performance but they get away with it, and will qualify with ease masking any deficiencies.

Rooney basically playing in Drinkwater's position as he did in France despite all the rhetoric that he would be a 'no.10'

And as for Vardy not getting on the pitch as sub ahead of Sturridge...

Well at least they've had a couple of weeks off.

Well, I'm going to to give Alladici a bit more than 90 minutes, even if you lot aren't

Well, I'm going to to give Alladici a bit more than 90 minutes, even if you lot aren't

Got an away win against the (arguably) second strongest team in the group. Never mind the quality feel the result.

Have to laugh at the indignation that somehow DD and JV will transform this pedestrian side-to-side team. Reminds me of the oft-told story of an inebriated Birch buttonholing Bobby Charlton and berating him for stealing his place in the England team.

"It’s not for me to say where [Rooney] is going to play. It’s up to me to ask whether he’s doing well in that position and contributing.

Wayne played wherever he wanted to. He did play a little deeper than I thought he’d play, but I was pleased with his performance."

You really couldn't make it up if you tried

And then goes on to say something about "he knows more about international football than me."

It's almost like he was formulating a resignation letter after one match.

Rooney is the real boss by the sound of things.

And then goes on to say something about "he knows more about international football than me."

It's almost like he was formulating a resignation letter after one match.

Really stupid thing to think , let alone say.

Rooney hasn't been good internationally for at least a decade. We need to dump him and move on.

"It’s not for me to say where [Rooney] is going to play. It’s up to me to ask whether he’s doing well in that position and contributing.

Wayne played wherever he wanted to. He did play a little deeper than I thought he’d play, but I was pleased with his performance."

Absolutely ridiculous on so many levels, not least of all Rooney is shit now.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! ****ing brilliant on every level.

The useless ****.

Nice payday for an old never-have-been though.

There's hope for me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670