Enzo Maresca - Leicester City Manager

Now I could definitely see him walking if the situation is as dire as it appears next season. On that we agree.

That and witches with big tits.
Plenty of posters on here have developed certain characteristics for which they've become notorious. So much so that if you just quote the characteristic, most people would instantly know which poster was being referred to :

Homoerotic perversion

Word on the Street

Soup

etc

The fact that I seem to have become forever associated with witches tits is an immense source of pride.

I think he’ll leave at the end of the season. We’ll probably be forced to make some player sales and spending won’t be as EM would like and he’ll be unsubtly unhappy. His stock will probably be reasonably high and he’ll leave for another club.

I don’t want this to happen, but I suspect this is what will take place.

I think he’ll leave at the end of the season. We’ll probably be forced to make some player sales and spending won’t be as EM would like and he’ll be unsubtly unhappy. His stock will probably be reasonably high and he’ll leave for another club.

I don’t want this to happen, but I suspect this is what will take place.
My gut too.

4 points in the last 5 matches is a load of shite, let’s be honest. And 5 poor performances.

I wasn’t happy with his appointment due to his inexperience. He has done a great job for much of this season but his inexperience is now coming through with flashing lights.

I’m of the opinion that he shouldn’t be our manager next season regardless of what happens. If we fail to go up it’ll be the biggest bottlejob in Championship history with the strongest and most expensive squad in Championship history. And if we do go up, his reluctance to adapt to the opposition and arrogance to not change the system during matches will mean a painful season in the Premier League.

I’m really concerned this poor run of form will continue and we’ll fail to go up, which will be disastrous for us. If Potter or Cooper is up for it, there could be a case to be brave and make the change now whilst we have 3 weeks without a league match. It’ll be a gamble, but so will sticking our heads in the sand and hoping this run of form changes.
****ing idiot.

Have to say I was mostly expecting this reaction.

I got the exact same response from the Puel and Rodgers situations. But when it doesn’t feel right, it doesn’t feel right. As it didn’t then, and doesn’t now.

And of course I was expecting the abuse from the usual couple of people who constantly break forum rule number 1 with no consequence.

I got the exact same response from the Puel and Rodgers situations. But when it doesn’t feel right, it doesn’t feel right. As it didn’t then, and doesn’t now.

And of course I was expecting the abuse from the usual couple of people who constantly break forum rule number 1 with no consequence.
On both points, I'd have a look through your old posts little fella.

Oh no, surely we didn’t break forum rule number 1?

IMG_0457.jpeg

It feels right to me. I wouldn't swap him for either of Potter or Cooper. You have to be joking.

Let’s have it right, you’ve been sharpening the knife from day zero.

And let’s also have it right that you also expected us to struggle badly in the bottom half of the table this season.

Either he’s exceeded your expectations for the season, or you’re hellbent on being right first.

He will leave the club eventually, just be patient.

Well exactly.

Average shelf life of a manager at a club like ours is 3 years, at best.
Almost a competition on who can say they said it first…

With that in mind, our next manager after Enzo is rubbish, terrible formation, poor subs, we should get rid of him…. I’m claiming I told you so rights…

Plenty of posters on here have developed certain characteristics for which they've become notorious. So much so that if you just quote the characteristic, most people would instantly know which poster was being referred to :

Homoerotic perversion

Word on the Street

Soup

etc

The fact that I seem to have become forever associated with witches tits is an immense source of pride.
Nice.

Putting it kindly I'm not enthusiastic about Enzo's longevity here. But if we were to bin him this season then I'd imagine we'd replace with a near identical replacement. Would be fairly pointless for that reason too. Hopefully any changes aren't necessary before we get back in the league with all the money but not quite enough money.

Maresca has had us playing some great football but it's pretty obvious we've been found out. All teams now make sure to sit back, deny space in the middle and exploit our suicidal high line that we continue to play.

During the Premier League winning season I think we had famously been found out for being a counter attacking side but we had this desire and never say die spirit then where we just battled and found a way through it when it got harder toward the end of the season..

We've got to work harder, and look to be less negative for a start. I want to see some fight from the whole team. Take a leaf out of Vardy's book, great performance from him yesterday. Maresca has to look in the mirror and admit that he needs to be more adaptable with his philosophy.....

But if Enzo goes then there's no chance of getting de Bruyne, Haarland and Foden on a loan spell from Pep City for next season, is there?

just watched the post match interview and Enzo came across very well. Refused to criticise the ref and seems calm about the run in. Great to see.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463