Enzo Maresca - Leicester City Manager

Under ****ing whelmed. What else did you expect? Any decision is a gamble and even more so because the club is in the Championship! Whatever happens, it will be interesting so enjoy it. At least we won't have to watch the media ****s wanking themselves silly over the corrupt big boys. It's all gone ****ing shit, so sit back, smile and don't take any of it seriously because sure as ****, the club and players couldn't give a **** about any of you lot.

I’ve got two maths A levels and a degree in it too, so that part is fine. Today, evidently, the problem is with my reading skills.

I've got 1 maths a level and have the reading age of a child. Think there's a link tbh.

Who would you have gone for instead though?

There don't seem to be any decent, interested, experienced options around.
I have no idea. I can honestly say I haven’t invested any time thinking about it. I would like to hope that if it was my job to deliver the best manager for this club at this vitally important time, I would’ve done better than picking someone who:-

1. Has had one managerial job.
2. For that job he was recruited during the summer following relegation and given the important task of putting together and motivating a team for promotion (sounds vaguely familiar).
3. He failed.

So cold light of day... We know we need to bounce quickly (we won’t enjoy parachute money for long and we know we have borrowed and secured against PL revenue that we won’t be getting). We know we need to give ourselves the best chance. We even actively say in public that we have to learn from poor decisions that relegated us.

Knowing all of this we’ve picked someone who has been in this exact scenario and ****ed it.

Bravo.

:038:

Under ****ing whelmed. What else did you expect? Any decision is a gamble and even more so because the club is in the Championship! Whatever happens, it will be interesting so enjoy it. At least we won't have to watch the media ****s wanking themselves silly over the corrupt big boys. It's all gone ****ing shit, so sit back, smile and don't take any of it seriously because sure as ****, the club and players couldn't give a **** about any of you lot.
I would expect a bit more than someone with experience of one managerial appoint, in the exact circumstances we find ourselves in, who categorically failed.

We’ve just about set the bar as low as possible with this one. Ooooh he knows Pep. ****s sack.

I saw Joe Strummer live at the Charlotte… doesn’t make me the godfather of punk.

Listen, he might be brilliant. At least we don’t know he’s shit.

I feel a millions times better about it than I would if it were Smith, Lampard, Gerrard, etc.

I understand the concern but let’s at least give the bloke a decent chance.
I’m not remotely pissed at him. Good luck I say.

I am this time (after bigging them up since relegation was confirmed) really pissed at the club. They seriously just picked someone to manage us whose ONLY senior management job was this exact scenario, and he failed. Jesus titty ****ing Christ.

I’m not remotely pissed at him. Good luck I say.

I am this time (after bigging them up since relegation was confirmed) really pissed at the club. They seriously just picked someone to manage us whose ONLY senior management job was this exact scenario, and he failed. Jesus titty ****ing Christ.
Who would you have picked?

I’m putting it on the record that this is a disaster appointment and it’s all going to end in tears.

More likely to get relegated then promoted.

Hope I’m wrong.

Ho hum.

Ah, just looked. Still don’t know your answer!
I have no idea. I can honestly say I haven’t invested any time thinking about it. I would like to hope that if it was my job to deliver the best manager for this club at this vitally important time, I would’ve done better than picking someone who:-

1. Has had one managerial job.
2. For that job he was recruited during the summer following relegation and given the important task of putting together and motivating a team for promotion (sounds vaguely familiar).
3. He failed.

I’m happy to be paid Rudkin money to actually look at available candidates and make a better decision though.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663