Euro 2012 or European Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re all right with that like, because it’s a race of people, and it’s a food.

You’re all right with that like, because it’s a race of people, and it’s a food.

Don't forget the crack, cleft, or fissure. On the other hand, how could you?

Ah well. There's always Eurovision next year to look forward to.
I met a group of female Swedish backpackers the other day and Eurovision was the first thing they wanted to talk about. What's wrong with you people?

Last edited:
I met a group of female Swedish backpackers the other day and Eurovision was the irst thing they wanted to talk about. What's wring with you people?
It's one of the few things where we traditionally do quite well, which means the media will hype it up and we don't realise that nobody else actually takes that competition seriously. Like heptathlon, or curling.

Pirlo man of the match so far. Hart, Terry an Johnson very good for England

England played off the park. If we win this shootout, we will get destroyed by Germany if we allow them as many chances as we did Italy.

Well deserved italian win. Lesson learned; never let anyone with a girl name take a penalty. And any future England goalie should take lessons from Cardiff's goalkeeper coaches

We did better in the tournament than I expected. Disappointed, especially at going out on penalties again, but not as distraught as I've been in the past. Lower expectations and maybe getting used to it with England now...

Hopefully the press won't try to vilify any of the players for us going out. The simple fact is we aren't good enough to beat the top teams.

Looking forward to seeing the likes of Wilshere, Cleverley, Walker and Sturridge becoming more a part of the setup, as well as seeing players like Hart, Welbeck and the Ox continue to grow.

Hart is just brilliant isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670