Everton Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically our owners sell knock off City shirts!?!

Programs purchased anyway and managed to pick up a scarf if you want that too Graz?

No worries if not as i want a couple myself for a display but it you want it, it's yours.

But you'd have thought there were review procedures in place and that the subject of increasing online revenue might have cropped up during one meeting or other?

I found it ****ing impossible to use this season. If - IF - stock was listed I could never get an order processed.

It may also help if they didnt rip people off using DHL to send everything... they must be able to negotiate a better deal elsewhere?

How much do they charge Cate?

£6 to send a progamme. Then its put into a cardboard wallet that's too big to go through your letterbox, so you still have to drive to collect the sodding thing. Wished I had just waited and popped down at the weekend (too impatient).

The online shop is pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Going to need a massive rethink by club if they genuinely want to take next step.

Agree 100% with your statement, it really needs a rethink !

Hi guys,

Sorry again for the slow replies but I've just spent all day down the LRI after my GP referred me there with a Quincy.

I do have all your programs and you will get them, just please bare with me as I probably won't be able to post until Saturday at the earliest now.

If anyone wants a refund that is fine, please PM me and we will go from there.

Also, if anyone wants any Saturday Kasabian tickets, I now have 3 standing going spare as I'm not going to make it there now :(

Regards
Matt

Hi guys,

Sorry again for the slow replies but I've just spent all day down the LRI after my GP referred me there with a Quincy.

I do have all your programs and you will get them, just please bare with me as I probably won't be able to post until Saturday at the earliest now.

If anyone wants a refund that is fine, please PM me and we will go from there.

Also, if anyone wants any Saturday Kasabian tickets, I now have 3 standing going spare as I'm not going to make it there now :(

Regards
Matt
Shit times, Matt.

If it helps, Quincy was my favourite programme to waste time, when I was a student.

Shit times, Matt.

If it helps, Quincy was my favourite programme to waste time, when I was a student.
I used to like old Quincy. Think my favourite episode was the Soccer one where there were people dying off because of a water fountain at the Stadium that was spreading botulism prior to the World Cup Soccer Title game and 90,000 fans turning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669