Everton Tickets Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club needs to crack down on these ****s selling tickets for inflated prices. Not hard to track who purchased which tickets.

On the BBC Football site now about these Everton tickets. Some on sale for £15,000, with the cheapest being about £500.
LCFC say they will investigate but will they do anything when it'll just lead back to a staff member at the Club.

As with all games this season, I bet there are still more than two hundred empty seats in the family end because people got them for kids and don't bother using them. Pisses me off that.

One of the 'quotes' is a bit weird....
"Gutted. Been all season, 1968 my first game never miss a season. Silver member can't get a ticket for the most important game - winning the league."

If you have been all season and haven't missed a season surely you'd be a ST holder anyway?
IIRC the Season Tickets sold out so there will be some who got a membership due to that and still go to most games if not all.

IIRC the Season Tickets sold out so there will be some who got a membership due to that and still go to most games if not all.

But if he hasn't missed a season since 1968, surely he'd have a season ticket?

"The shameful fact of the matter is half these people who got tickets will go on to sell them off for thousands of pounds, whilst us TRUE fans (who find it hard enough to afford £50 a ticket, let alone thousands of pounds) miss out. If the club truly cares about its fans, it would void every resold ticket and sell them back to the fans who don't want to make money off Leicester's success and who actually want to go to their last home game of the season."

Half these people? I'm sure some will try it but half? Seriously?

"Gutted. You would have thought paying £40 per season would get you a ticket. The club should have capped the memberships at the beginning of the season."

Really? £40 per season should get you a ticket?

Why do these people think that a membership guarantees them a seat every game? Only a season ticket does. Or being a friend or family member of someone in the ticket office.

It's very possible our attendance is being restricted by the authorities.

The last home game of the season, jubilant fans and a high probability of a pitch invasion, might be a safety concern.

As with all games this season, I bet there are still more than two hundred empty seats in the family end because people got them for kids and don't bother using them. Pisses me off that.
A family In front of us have 2 empty seats at every night game

A family In front of us have 2 empty seats at every night game

Kids have school and bedtimes so not unreasonable. You can only upgrade the ticket 4 times per season in the family stand without having to relocate so understandable that eveing games arent always used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566