Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
B-c1x_vIUAAGFk5.png

Schwarzer, Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Upson, Konchesky, Mahrez, Cambiasso, James, Schlupp Kramarić.

Subs: Hamer, Drinkwater, Vardy, King, Ulloa, Wasilewski, Nugent

As this match is being shown on live TV in the UK please don't post links to illegal streams.

You can watch the match legally on the varions Sky platforms, including NowTV if you buy a day or week pass from http://fave.co/1EENxVj

Last edited:
Zero enthusiasm to watch now. What a prize **** the man is. Schwarzer being his old buddy from 'boro and Wes, would both be dropped by any other manager based on previous performances. Its an old boys club which is getting older by the day.

Last edited:
Schwarzer and Morgan makes the starting 11 yet again.

Unbelievable, 5 at the back with Konchesky starting and no Hammond, De Laet or Albrighton on the bench, this is damage limitation yet again, far from going for it .....feel utterly underwhelmed with this selection and feel straight away we are going to surrender any impetus and sit back inviting Everton to have a go at us.

I'm a season ticket holder and yet I am not sure I can be arsed to watch the inevitable dire shite that we will be presented with.

Unbelievable, 5 at the back with Konchesky starting and no Hammond, De Laet or Albrighton on the bench, this is damage limitation yet again, far from going for it .....feel utterly underwhelmed with this selection and feel straight away we are going to surrender any impetus and sit back inviting Everton to have a go at us.

There are so many questionable selection decisions. Hamer, Wasil, Albrighton, Ulloa, Hammond. He is a stubborn git for sure.

Schwarzer and Morgan makes the starting 11 yet again.

I know things have moved on since the 2-2 draw,but many thought Morgan was man of the match that day and the goalkeeper (young Schmchl) let in 2 goals - time for a return to form and a win now

After watching us at Arsenal on my recent visit from the States I have no issues with this formation - as long as we play with the quality and intensity shown at the Emirates...which we didn't show last week with basically the same team and tactics. What on earth has Albrighton done wrong not to get a place on the bench - clearly he has favorites which is a sign of bad management. I will give him one last chance - if the players don't perform today for the manager I am firmly in the Pearson out camp

After watching us at Arsenal on my recent visit from the States I have no issues with this formation - as long as we play with the quality and intensity shown at the Emirates...which we didn't show last week with basically the same team and tactics. What on earth has Albrighton done wrong not to get a place on the bench - clearly he has favorites which is a sign of bad management. I will give him one last chance - if the players don't perform today for the manager I am firmly in the Pearson out camp

Or, and bear with me as it's based on as little evidence as the "favourites" idea, Pearson sees the players all week, sees what they offer in a game without fan tinted glasses and makes a decision based on information from his coaches?

It's crazy I know, it's far more likely that a manager would deliberately sabotage a team just to play his favourites.

Or, and bear with me as it's based on as little evidence as the "favourites" idea, Pearson sees the players all week, sees what they offer in a game without fan tinted glasses and makes a decision based on information from his coaches?

It's crazy I know, it's far more likely that a manager would deliberately sabotage a team just to play his favourites.

well he is not basing any decision on recent match day performances.

I never understand this argument. Just because he sees them in training doesn't mean he can't be wrong about them. His judgement has been all wrong this season. It's sad, but it is true. If we followed the 'he sees them every day' line of argument we'd never accept, ever, that a manager can be doing a bad job.

It's fishy in the least.

well he is not basing any decision on recent match day performances.

Morgan is the only one I don't really agree with but am not blind enough to dismiss the notion that he may offer leadership that we need.

Swarzer is a typical lower premier league goalkeeper. The spurs goalkeeper made a similar mistake to his when Schlupp scored in the cup, I bet most on here would sooner have him in goal. Fans are fickle, managers aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566