Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he comes good. And it should be noted that I said much the same about Ricardo after his start with us.

However, on current evidence he's shit. His positioning is shit. His passing is shit. He gave away the penalty against Brighton with sloppy defending. He offers feck all in the support play.

The drop off from Ricardo is considerable, that much is obvious.

If we don't see a considerable uptick in effort and endeavour at the start of this second half...it's fair to ask if something systemic has failed.

Will he change anything at half time? Very much doubt it. Need to stick two up top, bring any of Barnes, Nacho and/or madders on.....just try something different ffs

No doubt Chilwell will get a slagging off through.

Well he should do for the way he lost Richarlison for the first

Plus he’s lost possession half a dozen times

But compared to Barnes, Justin, Tielemans and Albrighton he’s playing like Lionel ****ing Messi

We'll get something out of this second half. Mark my words.

This performance is exactly why I can't get on board with the Praet love in. More often than not he's so utterly negative and has zero creativity. He may be a tidy player at times but he's not someone who can play that killer ball or split defences. Maybe once or twice a season you might get that out of him but that's about it. Playing him and Ndidi just won't allow us to break at pace, which is what we are so good at. He needs hauling off at HT.

Will he change anything at half time? Very much doubt it. Need to stick two up top, bring any of Barnes, Nacho and/or madders on.....just try something different ffs

I know he can be largely anonymous but Barnes is already on the pitch.....

Albrighton has been our worst player. Closely followed by Praet and Justin.

I'm not sure Barnes is playing.

Ndidi looks like the only one bothered.

Maddison, Perez, Nacho

Bring all three of them on now, you gimp

Hardly matters who he takes off

No doubt Chilwell will get a slagging off through.
Apart from needing to do much, much better for their first goal and pissing away possession time after time after time, he wasn't as bad as some of the others. That's about the best that can be said of him.

Honestly...make the maximum amount of subs and send a serious message.

The chance of getting anything from this is probably gone. Use the game as an opportunity to give them a kick up the arse.

It's at times like these when I really miss a good boo.
Me too. I was hoping to hear it at half time but unfortunately just some light applause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566