Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we rested players Sunday now. That team should give these a right good bumming.

Barnes does not deserve to start over Lookman. And I’d prefer to see Maddison in the middle instead of Tielemans with Perez or Albrighton on the right.

It seems like we now have two teams that can play alternative matches. With the intelligent use of substitutions and no significant injuries, that should see us through to the end of the season and make it very interesting in both competitions.

Barnes does not deserve to start over Lookman. And I’d prefer to see Maddison in the middle instead of Tielemans with Perez or Albrighton on the right.

Perfect game for Barnes IMO. they need points so we can play on his pace rather than expect him to take people on from halfway.

Glad we rested players Sunday now. That team should give these a right good bumming.
Demarai Gray hat trick it is then with a Michael Keane goal chucked in too after Alex Iwobi has beaten 7 of our players replicating Maradona's goal in '86.

So Van De Beek has gone from sitting on the bench for Man, Utd. to sitting on the bench for Everton, maybe the bloke isn't the player that he was cracked up to be.

Not with Fofana and Evans up against him. In fact, I quite fancy Fofana to score at the other end.
Fofana possibly but tbh, I haven't been overly impressed with Evans' performances since hes been back.

He's experience and presence is massive for us in terms of organising but i think he has looked a bit of a sitting duck for a pacey striker to beat him and his passing has been poor.

Hopefully it is just rustyness after so long out.

"Leicester can hurt Everton but, on the reverse of that, they have to be careful with Everton too." - Simon Grayson.

What an extraordinary level of insight from the LCFC official broadcast.

"Leicester can hurt Everton but, on the reverse of that, they have to be careful with Everton too." - Simon Grayson.

What an extraordinary level of insight from the LCFC official broadcast.

We should be careful. Need to be careful when you're going to give someone a good bumming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566