Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

According to the man himself on twitter, the picture is from his girlie scrap with Justin Edinburgh at the Worthington Cup final in 99 when he messed Sav's hair up and then fell to the ground in a heap...

So I am wrong. Won't be the last time :icon_bigg

Also, what is 'unforseen'?

Whoring himself round the BBC to get a spot on MotD?

According to the man himself on twitter, the picture is from his girlie scrap with Justin Edinburgh at the Worthington Cup final in 99 when he messed Sav's hair up and then fell to the ground in a heap...

Seems to spend an awful lot of time tweeting Tim Lovejoy. Had to laugh at the shaggers' physio being injured though.

I could be wrong, but isn't the picture on the front cover from the game against Derby when he cheated to get a penalty then celebrated like a maniac right in front of their fans?

Was that when a sheep player got sent off?

They appealed and the red card was changed to yellow. So it was obviously a foul if it was a yellow card, so he didn't cheat to win the penalty.

not sure if this has already been posted.

Joe Mattock pleaded guilty to affray in court and will be sentanced on Sept 2nd

He was originally due to go to trial in August. As he agreed to plead guilty to a lesser charge, the hearing was brought forward. At that hearing he was convicted and will appear for sentence in September.

Slap on the wrist and off you go to make thousands a week playing football then.

Slap on the wrist and off you go to make thousands a week playing football then.

The fact that he is a footballer capable of earning (receiving) thousands of pounds per week is irrelevant. Most criminals appear to receive a slap on the wrists nowadays unless the crime is murder in which case they havea couple of years in a five star hotel (prison) paid for by the tax payer (mug).

Ryan McGivern signs a season's long loan with Walsall, probably the level he should have gone to last year.

McGivern said: “I’m very pleased to be here. I just want to get regular games under my belt and I can’t wait to get started.

“My favoured position is left-back but I can also play in the centre of defence. I like to get up and down the pitch as much as possible and provide chances for our strikers as well as keeping the opposition out.

“It’s all about playing as many games as possible and helping the club push for promotion. ”

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2010/07/31/saddlers-seal-mcgivern-loan-swoop/#ixzz0vLp7mYGz

So we can all breathe a sigh of relief and wish the lad well, for however poor he was he never ducked out when the going got tough for us.

The fact that he is a footballer capable of earning (receiving) thousands of pounds per week is irrelevant. Most criminals appear to receive a slap on the wrists nowadays unless the crime is murder in which case they havea couple of years in a five star hotel (prison) paid for by the tax payer (mug).

Do you read the Mail by any chance?

Most criminals appear to receive a slap on the wrists nowadays unless the crime is murder in which case they havea couple of years in a five star hotel (prison) paid for by the tax payer (mug).

I know that we shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good rant, but the UK is well up there with the best of them when it comes to incarceration rates and if you had ever spoken to anybody that's spent some time in jail, you certainly wouldn't be comparing it to any standard of hotel, let alone a five star one

I know that we shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good rant, but the UK is well up there with the best of them when it comes to incarceration rates and if you had ever spoken to anybody that's spent some time in jail, you certainly wouldn't be comparing it to any standard of hotel, let alone a five star one

My understanding is that we are imprisoning more people now than we have ever done in the history of civilized man. I certainly know that's the case stateside. I could be wrong though.

Similarly, again, at least over here, there is money to be made from prisoners. Quite a cottage industry. Prisons don't build and run themselves after all.

My understanding is that we are imprisoning more people now than we have ever done in the history of civilized man. I certainly know that's the case stateside. I could be wrong though.

Similarly, again, at least over here, there is money to be made from prisoners. Quite a cottage industry. Prisons don't build and run themselves after all.

The more "civilised" man becomes the less tolerant man becomes. :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670