Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Every happy memory has now been shattered watching that... Pontus, you have let yourself go.

I bet those moves went down well in jug and jive

Believe it or not, Sheff Utd scored from a Gallagher corner yesterday.

Believe it or not, Sheff Utd scored from a Gallagher corner yesterday.

They must actually practice them in training.

Delfouneso v Vaughan in the battle of the loanee strikers you can barely remember. Vaughan's flick on (more a bean off the top of his head) sets up the goal to give Huddersfield an early lead against Blackpool.

Delfouneso v Vaughan in the battle of the loanee strikers you can barely remember. Vaughan's flick on (more a bean off the top of his head) sets up the goal to give Huddersfield an early lead against Blackpool.

... then scores with a fine header.

[h=1]Charlton Athletic forward Yann Kermorgant breaks ankle[/h]
Charlton Athletic striker Yann Kermorgant could be out for as long as three months after breaking his ankle.
The 30-year-old Frenchman sustained the injury in training last week and will need to undergo an operation.
Physio Erol Umut said: "We were not happy with the outcome of his X-ray after he had a collision in training.
"We had a further scan that revealed the fracture. He will be operated on this week and it will potentially rule him out for three months."
Kermorgant, who joined the Addicks on a free transfer last year,has scored two goals in six appearances this season.

Billy Kee scores Burton's first goal tonight as they continue on their way to Wembley

Last edited:

Billy Kee scores Burton's first goal tonight as they continue on their way to Wembley
Think I might have jinxed them. 2-2 now. Sorry Burton

From the BBC:

FOOTBALL
Newcastle Jets sell out of Emile Heskey No 9 shirts and order 5,000 more, according to Foxsports in Australia

The former Liverpool and England striker has also attracted more than 1,000 new members to the A-League club since announcing his move to Australia.

Sounds like they are in for a whole heap of disappointment

Especially if they know very little about football like most of the people in this country who constantly put Heskey down.

Especially if they know very little about football like most of the people in this country who constantly put Heskey down.

Heskey was brilliant for us and in his early seasons for Liverpool but I can't see his style of play lighting up their games, especially as he's now 34.

Heskey was brilliant for us and in his early seasons for Liverpool but I can't see his style of play lighting up their games, especially as he's now 34.

The current standard of A league football really is piss poor. Heskey may not be a flair player but I think this is a real step down for him. I'm not sure why any player would come here to play?

The current standard of A league football really is piss poor. Heskey may not be a flair player but I think this is a real step down for him. I'm not sure why any player would come here to play?

$trang€ d£cision ind€€d

Because the UK is a depressing shithole compared to Australia?

No, it's just different. There's plenty of crap in Oz, just like everywhere else.

Yes there is plenty of crap in Oz, but Imo Australia does a big long wee wee all over the UK, they even have a bit of a summer you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669