F1 2011 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say Ferrari will be working overtime at Maranello to catch up with the innovation shown by Mclaren, Red Bull and LRGP. Their car looks ridiculously conservative now we've seen the competition, no innovation at all.

Safe to say Ferrari will be working overtime at Maranello to catch up with the innovation shown by Mclaren, Red Bull and LRGP. Their car looks ridiculously conservative now we've seen the competition, no innovation at all.

The 3d mcclaren thing on their website is good. Shows all the new mods on the car.

The 3d mcclaren thing on their website is good. Shows all the new mods on the car.

I suspect it doesn't actually show anything at all. The car at the first race will be very different. The launch event was earlier in Berlin and most of the internals they had on display were plastic dummy parts. The front wing for instance is off last years car, no way they will run that.

I suspect it doesn't actually show anything at all. The car at the first race will be very different. The launch event was earlier in Berlin and most of the internals they had on display were plastic dummy parts. The front wing for instance is off last years car, no way they will run that.

It shows the side pods and air in takes over the driver that are very different to anything that has gone before. Also the wing on the 3d and images looks different to last years to me. I agree though they are not going to show everything to the competitors at this early stage.

It shows the side pods and air in takes over the driver that are very different to anything that has gone before. Also the wing on the 3d and images looks different to last years to me. I agree though they are not going to show everything to the competitors at this early stage.

Yes you can see the very basics. Of the top of my head they ran at least 9 different front wings last season, have you checked them all? :icon_razz

Yes you can see the very basics. Of the top of my head they ran at least 9 different front wings last season, have you checked them all? :icon_razz

Yep.:icon_razz

Bobby Kubica badly injured in a rally accident. Almost certain to miss the start of the season if not all of it. Sad news.

Petrov and Senna looks like the weakest driver pairing on the grid.

Last edited:
New HRT

1297154624.jpg

Bobby Kubica badly injured in a rally accident. Almost certain to miss the start of the season if not all of it. Sad news.

Petrov and Senna looks like the weakest driver pairing on the grid.

Very sad news.

They need to make an offer to Hulkenberg and quick IMO.

the whole season? heard he'd miss the first 2 months only?

Rumour has it they've approached Kimi to take Kubicas seat this season.

Hmm would be a get out of the rallying for him, last season was very poor for him.

the whole season? heard he'd miss the first 2 months only?

Rumour has it that his whole career might be in doubt.

Renault have confirmed they are considering Senna, Liuzzi and Heidfeld. Clearly Kimi turned them down again. All as uninspiring choices as each other.

Out of the 3, 'Quick Nick' (haha) would probably be most consistent.

Last edited:
Renault have confirmed they are considering Senna, Liuzzi and Heidfeld. Clearly Kimi turned them down again. All as uninspiring choices as each other.

Out of the 3, 'Quick Nick' (haha) would probably be most consistent.

Be interesting to see how good Senna is in a quicker car!

I'll predict it now. SHIT!

:icon_lol:

I would still go with him over Liuzzi and Heidfeld.

Petrov must be crapping himself now because the pressure on him has just been increased x10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669