FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can change your car,
you can change your woman*,
but, you can't change your football team!
Apparently not true. When I was on my way to our game in Milton Keynes three years ago I was talking to a bloke in a MkDonalds shirt who said he 'used to be a Charlton fan'. I even saw a lad wearing a Wimbledon shirt outside the ground, but I think he was just lost.

Apparently not true. When I was on my way to our game in Milton Keynes three years ago I was talking to a bloke in a MkDonalds shirt who said he 'used to be a Charlton fan'. I even saw a lad wearing a Wimbledon shirt outside the ground, but I think he was just lost.

Definitely not true, I can attest to it.

Possibly, but I don't really see why BM would lie.

I was agreeing with bm, some people change team with no problem, lcfc is the third team I've called mine, 15 years of season tickets probably means I won't change again (unless I emigrate).

I was agreeing with bm, some people change team with no problem, lcfc is the third team I've called mine, 15 years of season tickets probably means I won't change again (unless I emigrate).

It was a shambolic attempt at humor BB ;)

I go down to watch Charlton a fair bit now, purely because I live about 5 minutes away from the ground and they're playing some lovely football at the minute, but I'd never dream of switching allegiance. It's fun going down there and seeing a bit of football, but I never get the same buzz as I do when I'm watching Leicester, which is the main reason why I've pretty much turned my back on international football as well - I just do not enjoy watching the supposed best players England has to offer playing rubbish football and achieving **** all - with Leicester, I'll support them through thick and thin, no matter what.

Wellens, og 38mins.

Is that before or after he's missed every pass, shirked out of every tackle and overseen the reassemblement* of the Nazi party? :icon_wink

*Is this isn't a real word, it definitely should be.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, much appreciated.

As you can tell, your optimism for your team is only matched by the apathy from our supporters.
0-0 after 2 games and extra time, we win 1 - 0 on penalties (Gallagher, of course) :)

As you can tell, your optimism for your team is only matched by the apathy from our supporters.
0-0 after 2 games and extra time, we win 1 - 0 on penalties (Gallagher, of course) :)
The twerps in charge at NFFC have drummed all optimism out of us Forest fans.

F!"£$T have just scored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670