FA Cup - Palace 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing game - I don't get down too often from Aberdeen, so was hoping for something better.

I thought we were the better team and the defence was comfortable against their limited attacking play. Howard was immense - just spoilt by the bad miss. I also thought King looked a lot better than I would have believed based on some of the posts on here.

Our wingers didn't do much for me, especially Dyer.

We appear sadly lacking in options up front if Howard or Fryatt are out.

Enthasised! Is that a word you speak there on Cloud 9 where you live? No such word on our planet Earth.....

I'm flattered by the attention your giving me, though if your trying to start a conversation, i personally respond better to a compliment. you can still buy me a drink though.

Lend him your hat and he'll be the talk of the town. :icon_wink

For next year he should try and sell a City version of one of those hats to Club so it could be available in the Club shop. :icon_wink

For next year he should try and sell a City version of one of those hats to Club so it could be available in the Club shop. :icon_wink

You can mock, and to be honest, yes, the colours are appalling, but it doesn't half keep your ears warm!

You can mock, and to be honest, yes, the colours are appalling, but it doesn't half keep your ears warm!

Just grow your hair abit and not only will your ears be warm but you could look as effortlessly handsome and cool as your hero; Tedfoxxx:icon_wink:icon_lol:

Just grow your hair abit and not only will your ears be warm but you could look as effortlessly handsome and cool as your hero; Tedfoxxx:icon_wink:icon_lol:

Can't do that Ted. When people of my age let their hair grow it tends to sprout out of the ears and nostrils instead of the head.

Can't do that Ted. When people of my age let their hair grow it tends to sprout out of the ears and nostrils instead of the head.

What about a nice wig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670