Fabrice Pancrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like from this Mockery report that he made an impression in yesterday's Reserve's 3-1 win.

The City reserve-team manager described Pancrate's performance in yesterday's 3-1 friendly win over Peterborough United as "eye-catching".

Watched by manager Sven-Goran Eriksson, the 30-year-old former Paris St Germain and Newcastle United winger played the entire 90 minutes in a strong City side, which included first-team players Dany N'Guessan, Robbie Neilson, Michael Morrison and Moreno.

Last edited:
No disrespect to the Newcastle manager, but I would trust Sven more than Chris Hughton, when it comes to, consistently,getting the best out of a player.

Thanks.
icon14.gif
You are quite right but will Sven want to spend time doing that or will he want a slightly more finished article. :)

Thanks.
icon14.gif
You are quite right but will Sven want to spend time doing that or will he want a slightly more finished article. :)

Yes, Sven would like better quality but, I suspect not too much will be spent in January. We will probably extend/find new loans and add the odd freebie so that there is money to spend when we get to the Premiership.

Being a fan, I can sit on the fence in so far as to whether this is a good tactic, or not: should it work, I shall praise Sven for doing as I suggested, and in the event that it fails, I shall call for the fool manager's head. (Who says following TB threads is not educational?) :icon_bigg

Yes, Sven would like better quality but, I suspect not too much will be spent in January. We will probably extend/find new loans and add the odd freebie so that there is money to spend when we get to the Premiership.

Being a fan, I can sit on the fence in so far as to whether this is a good tactic, or not: should it work, I shall praise Sven for doing as I suggested, and in the event that it fails, I shall call for the fool manager's head. (Who says following TB threads is not educational?) :icon_bigg

Seems like Sven wants the finished article. :icon_wink

Seems like Sven wants the finished article. :icon_wink

True, and the talk coming from Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn seems to back you up: I will still wait until I see a host of Premiership signings.

(I really hope that you are correct and that our purchases in January leave me looking, not for the first time, foolish!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669