fair or unfair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyfox

its well documented now mickey is peeded off with the stick off some of the fans.is it fair or unfair to give him stick at this early stage,me personally think its a little harsh to call for his head at this stage even though iam not his greatest fan,but what iwill say he deserves his criticitism for some dreadful performances and shocking tactics.i also think because of what he has said regarding his press reports and his lack of communication and stubborness towards fans,and to accept he has problems does not bode well.just because you get stick from fans does not mean they are stupid,they have a concern for there club and at the moment quite a few,so mickey i suggest you chill out and stand up and be counted,as you will get more respect that way.

I think it would be harsh if he got sacked at this point sinmply for whats he has done at the club. But I think some of his remarks in the media have been out of order.

I think the team needs to book up its ideas and start playing like a side that is favourite to win promotion.

Or Is Micky looking for an excuse to leave????

i think he exaggerates things a bit, along with the press.you cant describe a couple of anoraks moaning on a phone -in as "leicester fans calling for his head" the only grief i heard was at full time against watford and those boo's are not directed only at MA but more of an indication of displeasure at the team as whole. :roll:

According to the News of the world (sport pull out) After the wolves game Micky Adams said that he doesn't listen to the fans because he knows he has the backing of the board and team.

He doesn't listen to the fans? Oh dear.

I don't know if the media are blowing it out of proportion, but according to them us City fans are all calling for his head. That may be the case for some but I think, and hope, the majority are still fully behind Micky. I know I am and I wanna remind those who aren't that Micky has stuck by us through some of the clubs toughest times (La Manga et al) when he could easily have walked away if another offer came in (Little, McGee)

Surley he deserves the fans to show some faith in him like he has done to the club. For christ sake it's only been 5 games. Give him time and the players time, it won't be as easy as 2 years ago, it's amuch stronger league. Win our next 3 (Brighton, Rotherham and Sheff Utd) and things will be looking good again.

Keep the Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570