Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Palace have drawn - one play off place gone, one still left but a distant dream.

Facts are that we're away to a side we haven't beaten at home since 1972. Add to that the fact that we're playing totally awfully at the moment and are going into the game without a clue how to win it.

The team we need to lose are the form team in the league, who have been excellent at home and who are playing a team who have absolutely nothing to play for.

I expect Bolton to the three up by half time. I also expect Peterborough to do a job on Palace. Therefore, in the second half of a tight and nervy affair at the Shitty Ground, our poor lambs will be bereft of any hope or aspiration, the calamity of their season will be in full view, and they will capitulate conceding four to five goals to a grateful opposition.

Outcome being that Florist take a place in the play offs and we effectively hand it to them due to our miserable decline.

Facts are that we're away to a side we haven't beaten at home since 1972. Add to that the fact that we're playing totally awfully at the moment and are going into the game without a clue how to win it.

The team we need to lose are the form team in the league, who have been excellent at home and who are playing a team who have absolutely nothing to play for.

I expect Bolton to the three up by half time. I also expect Peterborough to do a job on Palace. Therefore, in the second half of a tight and nervy affair at the Shitty Ground, our poor lambs will be bereft of any hope or aspiration, the calamity of their season will be in full view, and they will capitulate conceding four to five goals to a grateful opposition.

Outcome being that Florist take a place in the play offs and we effectively hand it to them due to our miserable decline.

I bet you were whistling, "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life", whilst writing that! (Not that I'm going to disagree!) :icon_bigg

Why does it matter when we last won there?

I expect Bolton to the three up by half time.....

....our poor lambs will be bereft of any hope or aspiration, the calamity of their season will be in full view, and they will capitulate conceding four to five goals to a grateful opposition.

Currently Notlob have a +8 GD against Forests +5. If we did concede 5 Forest still wouldn't go up under your scenario.

See. Not all bad :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Too late for faith, hope went out the window too: the only thing that could get us into the play-off's, is charity from Bolton! :icon_lol:

Bolton will have a man off after 4 mintues and go 1-0 down from the resulting penalty, Blackpool will score a n own goal in the 87th to set up a heart smashing finale.

We will score a freak goal within the 1st minute of the game, Forest will concede a penalty and will be 2-0 by half time.

They will grab one back in the 89th but we hold on and win the game.

Bolton score in the 97th minute to win the game.

Bolton 1 blackpool 1. Sordell second half goal. Ince first half goal. Forest 1 leicester 2. Sharp first half goal to equalise. Wood first half goal. Nugent with a winner with twenty mins to go. Play offs by the skin of our teeth.

Bolton 1 blackpool 1. Sordell second half goal. Ince first half goal. Forest 1 leicester 2. Sharp first half goal to equalise. Wood first half goal. Nugent with a winner with twenty mins to go. Play offs by the skin of our teeth.

I REALLY admire your faith (Question your sanity, but admire your faith!) :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669