FAO Vista Ultimate Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
It's okay, he got it from an ftp site, which apparently means it's guaranteed to be rootkit & trojan free. :icon_conf

wtf???
:081::081::081::081::081:
You obviously havent heard of private ones then.

They arent any random sites. It is what the scene affils/racers use:icon_wink

Not saying anymore.

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
:081::081::081::081::081:
You obviously havent heard of private ones then.

They arent any random sites. It is what the scene affils/racers use:icon_wink

Not saying anymore.

I know exactly what you are talking about, the point is if somebody goes to the trouble of releasing a cracked copy of Windows you have absolutely no way of knowing what other shite they've added into their version.
Even if they swear on their life, cross their heart & hope to die, you can't trust them.

But it doesn't matter anyway because nobody believes you're using a cracked copy.

fludie

Peanut Thief
I know exactly what you are talking about, the point is if somebody goes to the trouble of releasing a cracked copy of Windows you have absolutely no way of knowing what other shite they've added into their version.
Even if they swear on their life, cross their heart & hope to die, you can't trust them.

But it doesn't matter anyway because nobody believes you're using a cracked copy.

Its not classed as cracked. It just bypasses the Windows Validation.

And yes i am using

Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.x86.Integrated.December.2007.OEM.DVD-BIE

Which has hundereds of reviews:)

:icon_bigg

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
Its not classed as cracked. It just bypasses the Windows Validation.

And yes i am using

Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.x86.Integrated.December.2007.OEM.DVD-BIE

Which has hundereds of reviews:)

:icon_bigg

I have Vista thanks to Fludie, been using it for nearly a week :icon_wink

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Sweet baby Jesus on a bike!

Were stooooooooopid classes compulsory at your school or do you just take a pill every morning?

fludie

Peanut Thief
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Sweet baby Jesus on a bike!

Were stooooooooopid classes compulsory at your school or do you just take a pill every morning?

Jeeze you went to a dumb school. Did they not teach you how to spell properly?

You need :100:

City Fan

I hope you two realise that it would take no effort at all to forward this topic to Microsoft......

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I have Vista thanks to Fludie, been using it for nearly a week :icon_wink

No. You have an illegal copy of Vista which may already be compromised and which at some time you probably won't be able to download updates to. Either way, it may not be the bargain that you presumed.

You've already told us that you have failed exams recently because you didn't study properly. Perhaps you would be better to concentrate on that rather than playing up to your dodgy mate.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Tamworth Fox

No. You have an illegal copy of Vista which may already be compromised and which at some time you probably won't be able to download updates to. Either way, it may not be the bargain that you presumed.

You've already told us that you have failed exams recently because you didn't study properly. Perhaps you would be better to concentrate on that rather than playing up to your dodgy mate.

Think very hard - you may even be able to work out what he is talking about yourself!

I haven't got a dodgy Vista; already had mine on my laptop, couldn't even use an Ipod how the **** was I meant to download this software thingy :102: I was just humouring Fludie hence my use of, "lol"s and facial expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669