Fascinating Observations about This Year's League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Yeah BM! It was obvious that's what he meant when he said that we'll be "the first champions ever" to have done it, obviously.
Honestly, some people
:icon_lol: It really is the stupidest thing I've ever, ever heard in the last ten minutes.

LCFC'sGodWears9

Joe_Fox's betting system made everyone rich, even me. I made £27,509 using his system. Fact.

I'd show you all my online betting slips, but my camera is on hiatus until the new season.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
If Doncaster win, we'll be the first champions ever who have had the double done on us by two teams.

I wouldn't bet on that.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The initials of the top 4 teams is LBDQ, which is the acronym to Leader Behavior Description Questionnaire,

Stuff and nonsense! It's the abbreviation for Little Black Dress Query or, as Cate would say, "Does my bum look big in this?"

Profondo Rosso

-The standard deviation of the ages of every outfield player used this season (age taken in years based on how old they were when they made their middle-most appearance of the season) is the lowest in the history of the English second tier.

-The total number of minutes in the league Kasper Schmeichel has had on the field is exactly the same as he'd had after 45 games last season.

-The same is true about Conrad Logan

-Ritchie De Laet actually has a portrait of Argentine musician Gustavo Santaolalla in his attic. Though he still ages.

-I am Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

-At one point this season the person in the seat in front of me let out a rather eggy one. Or at least that's the person I'm pinning it on.

-Only 4 other teams have ever gotten 100 points at this level. Providing we at least draw against Doncaster and don't field an ineligible player causing us to get points deducted, we will become the 5th.

-ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
--------------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
---------------------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
---------------------------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
---------------------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
--------------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
------ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
-ICARUS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

-Leicester are the market leaders and have been put together with many pound notes.

-Dusty Bin

-David Nugent is the joint 2nd top assister in the division.

-Anthony Knockart has the 2nd most key passes in the division.

-For players who have been exceptional assets for us this season, The above 2 players don't half get some unwarranted stick.

-I got a letter. The name on the envelope said "Mary". My wife's name... It's ridiculous, couldn't possibly be true... That's what I keep telling myself... A dead person can't write a letter. Mary died of that damn disease three years ago. So then why am I looking for her? Our "special place"... What could she mean? This whole town was our special place. Does she mean the park on the lake? We spent the whole day there. Just the two of us, staring at the water. Could Mary really be there? Is she really alive... waiting for me?

-Club records broken this league season include: longest winning streak, longest unbeaten run away from home (which will continue on into next season), most points, most wins, oldest goalscorer. If we score against Doncaster we will equal the club record for most consecutive league games scored in.

-Riyad Mahrez has the joint 11th most shots per game in games played away from home in the league. David Nugent is also joint 11th.

-Leicester have the most points in the division.

Last edited:

tedfoxxx

-Once again, the conservative, sandwich-heavy portfolio pays off for the hungry investor.

-She's built like a steakhouse, but she handles like a bistro.

Last edited:

Billyjof

I have seen exactly zero minutes of live football. Exactly the same as the previous two seasons.

I would bite my arm off and eat my straw hat if given the chance to swap the 90 mins of football I once endured in a 2005 0-2 home defeat to Luton with our destruction of 'In form' Derby this year.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member

Bender_Rodriguez.png

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696