Match Thread FC Copenhagen v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really see the problem. We're playing to frustrate and contain them. We're doing this perfectly well, we don't look like conceding. In many respects, this is a typical 'Italian' style away performance.

We have three wins in the group and are playing away. 0-0 at half time is excellent.

...haven't lost a home game since the last time I had sexual intercourse with the missus

Thank goodness for the forum's edit feature. I was worrying about your wife's insides!

Anybody who thought we were going to dominate with excellent football was a poor judge. This was always going to be a horrible battle. I actually think we've battled particularly well, especially Mr Huth.

We aren't great but then we know a draw is a good result here. I agree we not going to set the world alight at present but credit must be given to the opposition for how tirelessly they are closing down the ball.

Its also worth noting that we do have Schlupp on the pitch so that's the equivalent of playing with 10.

Schlupp has been one of the best on the pitch for us.

We aren't great but then we know a draw is a good result here. I agree we not going to set the world alight at present but credit must be given to the opposition for how tirelessly they are closing down the ball.

Its also worth noting that we do have Schlupp on the pitch so that's the equivalent of playing with 10.
Win and we go through and can forget this competition and concentrate on the league. Even still it would be nice to string more than 3 passes together. Not including the goalkeeper.

He hasn't played that badly, a couple of decent drives and runs, albeit a bit brainless. No worse than any other midfielders out there today considering no time is allowed on the ball, the way the opposition is pressing.

Morgan and Huth had more hairy moments when either passing straight to their striker or last ditch tackles after misjudging a simple bounce completely.

Agreed Micky, Huth has been outstanding, horrible game to watch, but they are battling. Hope they do run out of steam as some have suggested, we could still nick this.

It's the Champions of England playing a very high pressing team away from home that haven't lost a home game since the last time I had sexual intercourse with the missus on a pitch that looks like it's been made from old cricket squares.

Make sure you tighten that life jacket before you jump any further overboard.

Good point. Well made. Give yourself a pat on the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't really see the problem. We're playing to frustrate and contain them. We're doing this perfectly well, we don't look like conceding. In many respects, this is a typical 'Italian' style away performance.

We have three wins in the group and are playing away. 0-0 at half time is excellent.

Exactly. It's not pretty, it's not a masterclass but it is exactly what is required.

It's been an ugly game lacking any real quality but people on here being way over critical.

It's a tough game. And we've come more and more into it as it's worn on and are looking stronger. Grind out a 1-0 win and this is a great result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669