Festivals 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
going the friday to leeds.

libertines, pendulum, modest mouse:icon_cool

not doing the full lot, after last year decided too many tosspots go and ruin it for me, to be fair i think i'd done 5-6 in a row so ive done my service

Dammit, I really want to see Modest Mouse! Getting a one day ticket wasn't too much hastle last year and I will have a car by then so I might pootle down to Reading :)

Last edited:
Download and Bloodstock for me.

Cannot be doing with Reading and Leeds, to many wankers there spoiling it for others.

Last edited:
Download and Bloodstock for me.

Cannot be doing with Reading and Leeds, to many wankers there spoiling it for others.

too true, plus im certain they sell more tickets now, for the same amount of space ie the arena . its starting to become unbareable hence ive not had a weekend ticket this year (that or im getting old:icon_cry:)

Last edited:
too true, plus im certain they sell more tickets now, for the same amount of space ie the arena . its starting to become unbareable hence ive not had a weekend ticket this year (that or im getting old:icon_cry:)

Age has nothing to do with it....:icon_bigg, as you say more people same space and more expensive ticket costs.

Age has nothing to do with it....:icon_bigg, as you say more people same space and more expensive ticket costs.

i dont like sleeping in my own filth anymore!:icon_lol:

the prices are bout £80 more than the first time i went for a weekend plus £7 per ticket booking fee, ****ing wankers:098:

i dont like sleeping in my own filth anymore!:icon_lol:

the prices are bout £80 more than the first time i went for a weekend plus £7 per ticket booking fee, ****ing wankers:098:

That's why I love Bloodstock, a smallish venue ( around 10 to 12,000) and I camp up the road away from the rabble. They have great line ups and the cost seems to be fairly static and it's in August and fairly local to Leicester.

went Leeds 2006,7 & 8 and got sick off all the bellends so went Sziget last year and it was fantastic

thinking Sziget again or Lowlands

went Leeds 2006,7 & 8 and got sick off all the bellends so went Sziget last year and it was fantastic

thinking Sziget again or Lowlands

I went to Leeds in 05 and it was class. Went again in 08 and the place was infested with *****.

The big generic festivals are full of flag waving, mobile phone recording, big sunglassed, multi colour wellied, sing-a-long, nme reading rich kids. Pisses me right off

Lots of top notch flange, though

The big generic festivals are full of flag waving, mobile phone recording, big sunglassed, multi colour wellied, sing-a-long, nme reading rich kids. Pisses me right off

:038::038: Definitely

Never been to a festival :(
although the thoughts of camping in a field is enough to put me off anyway :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669