Not open for further replies.
FIFA 07 = HD
Pro Evo 6 = Non HD

FIFA 07 = Fully licensed
Pro Evo 6 = Not fully licensed

Nuff said

fifa 07-shit gameplay unrealistic doss
pro evo 6- as near to the real thing as you can get

plus pro evo 6 has many licenses including the whole of la liga serie a the england, italian, spanish, swedish national teams and the odd premiership team-all with officially licensed players names i hasten to add-great fifa has the licencse for the k league-like when are you ever gona use that

fifa is like a fancy looking tv which doesnt work that well
pro evo is a medium-good looking tv which is the dogs bollocks

nuff said

fifa 07-shit gameplay unrealistic doss
pro evo 6- as near to the real thing as you can get

plus pro evo 6 has many licenses including the whole of la liga serie a the england, italian, spanish, swedish national teams and the odd premiership team-all with officially licensed players names i hasten to add-great fifa has the licencse for the k league-like when are you ever gona use that

fifa is like a fancy looking tv which doesnt work that well
pro evo is a medium-good looking tv which is the dogs bollocks

nuff said

FIFA 07 = HD
Pro Evo 6 = Non HD

FIFA 07 = Fully licensed
Pro Evo 6 = Not fully licensed

Nuff said

wow what a convincing follow up argument you've really convinced me now duzz ^

Im not trying to convince you. You advised Melton to buy Pro Evo, I pointesd out that Pro Evo wasn't fully licensed or HD where as FIFA is. Melton said that was important to him and was a deal clincher. Nothing has changed from your comments.

Its bacis DD, matching requirements to solutions :icon_wink

Im not trying to convince you. You advised Melton to buy Pro Evo, I pointesd out that Pro Evo wasn't fully licensed or HD where as FIFA is. Melton said that was important to him and was a deal clincher. Nothing has changed from your comments.

Its bacis DD, matching requirements to solutions :icon_wink
very bacis indeed durham

If Melton wants the graphics and the licences above all else, he should buy fifa.

People who want the superior gameplay like DD and I can stick to pro evo. I am downloading the patch with all the premiership kits/names etc on the day it comes out anyway....

picking fifa over pro evo is like picking a slightly more attractive but a lot dumber woman. it's just not worth the hassle, you'd get bored and wish you'd chosen the other woman. choose the slightly less (but still pretty damn gorgeous) attractive one that you can actually be with until the next one comes along.

Fifa is for the shallow people of this world. the ones that do up their cars to look "prettier" than others. usually to make up for the size of their penis. you know the type, the ones that have to have every new gadget, craze or new technology before anyone else has even heard of it.

Sensible football lovers choose pro evo

Fifa is for the shallow people of this world. the ones that do up their cars to look "prettier" than others. usually to make up for the size of their penis. you know the type, the ones that have to have every new gadget, craze or new technology before anyone else has even heard of it
Don't expect a Christmas card from Duzza this year Nathan

Last edited:
Pro Evo is better game play, but if you choose graphics, player names and more teams over game play then Fifa is the game for you. Although Pro Evo is better gameplay and i never really get that bored of it. I am already bored of Fifa 07 im debating wheter to give it back i've only had it since Friday i dont even want to switch my ps2 on now knowing the Fifa disc is in there.

Advantages of Pro Evo:

* Better game play
* More realistic
* Not a game that ever gets boring
* Great when you play exhibition vs some who is half decent its more exciting then Fifa because you score the same goals on Fifa all the time; that is you always score in the box.

Advantages of Fifa:

*Graphics; although most players look the same on it
* Licensing; so the name are correct more teams in the game aswell
* Has Leicester in it aswell
* Manager mode is way better on Fifa then the Master league in pro evo
* Better commentators

For me Pro Evo is a better game then Fifa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts