Fifteen years ago today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody remember the Palace player that Walshie put a big challenge in,he was one lucky lad whoever he was.

Can anybody remember the Palace player that Walshie put a big challenge in,he was one lucky lad whoever he was.

Someone Hopkin! Can remember the tackle seeming quite big from the live game but when you saw the replay on TV the noise as Walshy went through him was quite frightening. I know he isn't popular with some people but for me Walshy has to be one of my all time greats. Passion, commitment and blue blood through and through. I also thought he was a damn good player and this sometimes got overshadowed by the physical nature of his game.

Someone Hopkin! Can remember the tackle seeming quite big from the live game but when you saw the replay on TV the noise as Walshy went through him was quite frightening. I know he isn't popular with some people but for me Walshy has to be one of my all time greats. Passion, commitment and blue blood through and through. I also thought he was a damn good player and this sometimes got overshadowed by the physical nature of his game.

David, the same player who knocked my mum unconcious with a wayward shot during the warm up before we played Chelsea at home in the 94/95 season. He got what he deserved.

He's not replying to my PMs either.
I got it. Tried to reply twice, when I was stuck in mobile mode, and it wouldn't work, possibly because I had too many PMs. Anyway, what I tried to send was: yes she does, but only if you get her drunk.

I was 6 years old and although I was at the game was too young to remember/appreciate/understand it.

Spare a thought for us whippersnappers. My fondest memories of following City involve Ian Walker punching a fan while 5-0 down to the Villa and the joy of seeing Craig Levein/Ian Holloway/Rob Kelly/Paulo Sousa/Martin Allen/Gary Megson/Dave Bassett etc. etc. leaving.

I was 6 years old and although I was at the game was too young to remember/appreciate/understand it.

Spare a thought for us whippersnappers. My fondest memories of following City involve Ian Walker punching a fan while 5-0 down to the Villa and the joy of seeing Craig Levein/Ian Holloway/Rob Kelly/Paulo Sousa/Martin Allen/Gary Megson/Dave Bassett etc. etc. leaving.

Hah, same. Although my earliest Leicester City memory is Heskey's extra time equaliser against Middlesbrough (on TV of course). Watched it with my dad as he's a Leicester fan since the 70's.

I got it. Tried to reply twice, when I was stuck in mobile mode, and it wouldn't work, possibly because I had too many PMs. Anyway, what I tried to send was: yes she does, but only if you get her drunk.

Sounds very interesting but unfortunately I can't remember what the question was now.
:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670