@filbertstreet.net email address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Fox

I have had my @filbertstreet.net email address suspended and I don't know why. I can not access it at all and they refer me to my administrator.

Anyone else use @filbertstreet.net? If so have you had any problems now or in the past?

I have sent an email from another email address to [email protected] but have not had any response.

I use @filbertstreet.net all the time on my mobile and laptop so it is really pissing me off that this has happened.

I have had my @filbertstreet.net email address suspended and I don't know why. I can not access it at all and they refer me to my administrator.

Anyone else use @filbertstreet.net? If so have you had any problems now or in the past?

I have sent an email from another email address to [email protected] but have not had any response.

I use @filbertstreet.net all the time on my mobile and laptop so it is really pissing me off that this has happened.

I've just looked and it says "restricted due to violation of terms of service: Restricted on: 2011-02-16 05:40:06"

I don't have the power to remove the restriction on the account, only the company that runs it can do that. Maybe [email protected] or [email protected] can help you.

I've just looked and it says "restricted due to violation of terms of service: Restricted on: 2011-02-16 05:40:06"

Oooh. What have you been up to, you naughty boy? :icon_lol:

Come on, own up MoFo, who've you been spamming?

If it has been 'restricted due to violation of terms of service' I've no idea what I've meant to have done.
Certain I've not been spamming unless someone has hacked into my email.

Jeff I dont suppose you have got a copy of the 'terms of service' that I could have a look at before I send the email to one of those email addys you mention.

Last edited:
Jeff I dont suppose you have got a copy of the 'terms of service' that I could have a look at before I send the email to one of those email addys you mention.

http://www.everyone.net/support/agreement_enduser.html

User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations during use of the Services, and agrees not to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Services by other users. User agrees to be solely responsible for the contents of User's private and public communications, whether uploaded, posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted through the Services.

User agrees: (a) not to use the Services for illegal purposes; (b) not to interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services; (c) to comply with all requirements, procedures, policies, and regulations of networks connected to the Services; (d) not to resell the Services or use of or access to the Services; and (e) to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.

User agrees not to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit through the Services: (a) any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind; (b) any material that violates the rights of another, including, but not limited to, the intellectual property rights of another; (c) any material that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation; or (d) unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or other forms of solicitation. User agrees not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Services. User acknowledges and agrees that Company may ban User from future use of the Services if User does not comply with Company's standards of conduct, even if User attempts to use the Services through another Client or under a different name. Furthermore, User acknowledges and agrees that Company may recover damages from User if User violates these terms.

Yeah thanks Jeff I found out by accident later the same day when I tried to log in (as I have tried a few times over the past few weeks just in case) and I got in.

I had sent another email from another email address earlier that day without a response, I didnt get a reponse to the others either. I think the lifting may be more to do with the fact that it was 27 days after the suspension was put on that it was lifted. They also say on the site if you do not log in within 30 days that you can lose your messages.

I had not lost any messages that were there before the suspension was put on, the only exception were those emails sent to me within the 27 days whilst the suspension was in force as these don't appear at all. My inbox stopped on the 16th February and started again on 15th March.

I've still no idea why the suspension was put on in the first place.

Last edited:
I've been suspended again:098:

This time I was sending some tracklistings for a CD to a mate and everytime I tried to send this email it wouldn't send it and referred me to the user agreement. I then sent him an email with this list as an attachment which he got no problem, except he couldn't open the attachment as it was done on Microsoft Works.

Microsoft Works could be the source of the problem as on the previous occasion I had done some work on Microsoft Works which I cut and paste into the email I tried to send, exactly what happened this time. When I typed straight into an email and sent it these emails went with no problem.

Could be a virus as from another email addy I sent something which was cut and paste from Microsoft Works and the person in receipt of this said that there was a virus report on the email they had from me.

I'm going to try a different anti-virus program when I get back tonight which I hope will solve this.

However Jeff did you keep the details of the email notification from them when they told you the suspension was lifted because i don't really want to wait 27-28 days again. Thanks

However Jeff did you keep the details of the email notification from them when they told you the suspension was lifted because i don't really want to wait 27-28 days again. Thanks

This is what they sent:

From [email protected]

We have unlocked this suspended account. This is the first offense we are recording for an unlock. Requests for future unlocks may not be adhered to. Reasons for locking on our side could be due to being reported by several people from an outbound message, your outbound message contained something that our filters caught as spam, or there was suspicious activity on the account observed by our operations team. These are only but a few possibilities.

For your free users, we do suggest they upgrade to our Mail Plus service. All Mail Plus subscribers receive support by email.
You can also refer the user to our Pay Per Incident support [ https://controlcenter.everyone.net/amc/sscripts/payPerIncidentSupport.pl ]
We can assist these end-users with issues, especially if they are having false positive messages on the outbound side.

Thank You,
Erik
Support Department
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687