Final results - Joe_Fox draws system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

So, after week 10 of my system, all premierships have finally drawn a match. I pretty much thought it would be around the 10 match figure.

After having to place £1024 on Chelsea v Everton being a draw, which meant the running total was -£1086 (having been -£62 down in total after week 9), I knew that things would be getting pretty hopeless had Chelsea not drawn (I would need to stake £2048 in week 11)

Thankfully they did draw and at very nice odds of 5.50

This means that my total profit for my draws system turned out to be a very nice £5570

I recommend the system.

So, after week 10 of my system, all premierships have finally drawn a match. I pretty much thought it would be around the 10 match figure.

After having to place £1024 on Chelsea v Everton being a draw, which meant the running total was -£1086 (having been -£62 down in total after week 9), I knew that things would be getting pretty hopeless had Chelsea not drawn (I would need to stake £2048 in week 11)

Thankfully they did draw and at very nice odds of 5.50

This means that my total profit for my draws system turned out to be a very nice £5570

I recommend the system.

It's truly amazing that nobody else of thought of this before.
:tumbleweed:

Just to check, does this mean that if I start off with a bigger bet (like £100) I will win a lot more?

well yes, but by week 10 you'd have to stake £51200

Last edited:
If you'd started it a few weeks earlier and were at the stage where you had lost over a million pounds and were unable to continue, would you still be recommending it?

But he started it at the right time because that's how the system works. It always starts at the right time.

Don't question the system.

^

If you'd started it a few weeks earlier and were at the stage where you had lost over a million pounds and were unable to continue, would you still be recommending it?

Look, the point was to see what happened and you cannot doubt that the system worked on this occasion. Be happy for me.

:081::081::081: Find it absolutely ****ing hilarious that he made so much on this tbh.

:081::081::081: Find it absolutely ****ing hilarious that he made so much on this tbh.

It was obvious he would win eventually. The longer he went on, the more he would win. But that's assuming he didn't run out of money first. His "bet" this week was over £1000, do you really think he'd have placed a bet like that?

The fact that he's calculated his final total incorrectly tells us he didn't put real money on it.

Joe_Fox, you are a loon. As one of my people, I think you should take a prominent role in mentally ill society. Young fruitcakes can learn from you.

£4546.

That's assuming all your previous calculations are correct. Would you like me to check them for you?

I would love you to check it for me - I can forward you my spreadsheet with all the ten weeks results if you like webbo - pretty sure I am spot on.

you should repeat the experiment. Make it more of a fair test

I'm going to - starting in the new year. Exactly the same format - easy money!

I'm going to - starting in the new year. Exactly the same format - easy money!

Are you actually going to put the bets on this time? After all your trial shows that it is "easy money"

Well I do have a spare £5K now so why not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669