Fixtures out on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would an official fixture list say Spurs? Can't believe it's real, surely it would call them Tottenham?

Assuming officials would do things properly? I'm more suspicious about Man City being used instead of City.

It's one of the better 'leaked pics' over the years. It could just be accurate :)

East 3 points, If we don't win it then Pee Stain can piss off.

Any clues as to the starting 11 for both teams, I want to get my 1st goalscorer bet on as early as possible.

I was hoping for Newcastle away so this has been a disappointment.

I am desperate to know if this is true - can someone please investigate and let me know as soon as possible

There is no possible way that I can wait a further 24 hours before I know who we are playing. I simply have to know today or I will explode

There is a clearer pic, and that does definitely say Saturday 16th August 2014.

I'm beginning to get excited about the fixtures now.

Yes homer, not so much that I can't wait until tomorrow, but it will be nice to see when we're playing teams that we haven't played for a long time (like Spurs), rather than finding out when the Barnsley game is.

Good away game is Barnsley.

Indeed. It'd be nice to go elsewhere for a change though. I think Everton is my personal top away game to go for this season

Why not make it the ultimate away game, and watch it in Thailand? :icon_lol:

Why not make it the ultimate away game, and watch it in Thailand? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I'm sure my wife and kids will be over the moon when I tell them that's where the match is. "Come on pet, you said going to the Everton game was fine. What do you mean you didn't realise where it was?"

The day is get married :icon_razz

If that's meant to say 'The day I get married' then don't you mean 'The day I was meant to get married' ? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Dreadful planning. Unless she's a size 8, got huge tits and an incredible arse, in which case tha's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669