Football Manager 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

I've sorted the crashing out - playing it at a much lower res and it seems to have worked. Played the first game of the season and won 1-0.

Injuries are still ridiculous but that will no doubt be fixed.

One other thing is that the signings are unrealistic - I have managed to bring in Richard Kingson, Daryl Murphy, Haider Helguson, Chris Killen, Darron Gibson on loan, and have bought David Connolly and Alan Tate, and Ferrie Bodde would have come but I couldn't afford him in the end.

City Fan

Really pissed off. Every copy has an activation code. However, the Si Games website which confirms the activation code has gone down. So no play!!

Yeah lots of people have been having problems. I activated mine on that other internet one, the one that isn't Steam, earlier on this afternoon and it didn't work first time round so tried it again and then it worked. It doesn't help that the 0's and the o's look exactly the same!

I'm guessing it will just be a temporary thing what with the amount of people trying to activate their copy. Have you tried doing it by phone?

Hazzman

Finally done it. I haven't been trying all evening thankfully but I a bit pissed off, I book a day off to play it and can't. However, now I am downloading the patch to avoid all the bloody bugs which were released with it!

Matt_B

Always used to sign Bakayoko myself, and Denilson (not the arsenal one), though he's not on that list

Hazzman

I had one Ryan Balchaddio (sp?). Used him in Carlisle team from Division 3 to the Champions League, bags of pace and set up players for tap-ins. His stats were awful too.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Jessel and I grabbed it off revtt this morning and he has not stopped going on about it to me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

He is Newcastle :icon_eek:

Going to try and get City in the Prem within 2 years :icon_wink

Last edited:

fludie

Peanut Thief
The money cheat has to be the best part of the game, Leicester with 80m to spend on players :icon_wink

Last edited:

Tamworth Fox

Further to Fludies post.

There has been rumours suggesting consortiums want to take over Newcastle and media reports I will be replaced. It's all very concerning, I storm out in media press conferences due to my future being in doubts, If it wasn't for the fact they will have to pay me off I'd resign.

I'm addicted to it already!! Loving FM' work.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Further to Fludies post.

There has been rumours suggesting consortiums want to take over Newcastle and media reports I will be replaced. It's all very concerning, I storm out in media press conferences due to my future being in doubts, If it wasn't for the fact they will have to pay me off I'd resign.

I'm addicted to it already!! Loving FM' work.

Game of the Year eh :icon_bigg

Well...Nothings better than CSS:icon_wink

Last edited:

Matt_B

Jessel and I grabbed it off revtt this morning and he has not stopped going on about it to me :icon_lol::icon_lol:

He is Newcastle :icon_eek:

Going to try and get City in the Prem within 2 years :icon_wink

As in RevolutionTT, the illegal filesharing site?

You really really do yourself no favours if you want to be considered anything other than an arrogant ****.

City Fan

I have 33 points from 16 games with City, out of the League Cup and the JPT though.

City Fan

Fludie - has someone managed to crack the activation thing yet then? I would have thought it would have taken them a bit longer this year.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Fludie - has someone managed to crack the activation thing yet then? I would have thought it would have taken them a bit longer this year.

No fella cant play online with the downloaded version im afraid. Just the normal way :icon_bigg

Atm 1st with City in March 2009.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
The original Domark game for the Amiga was emence. We used to play for days at a time. The old Amiga 500 used to stay turned on for months at a time.

Lee Luscombe was one player I remember, then there was the 'Championship Manager Italia' series. I remember a saved game going round on floppy, saved by a guy we used to call 'Statto' - Inter with Gazza, Cantona etc, quality

Last edited:

fludie

Peanut Thief
The original Domark game for the Amiga was emence. We used to play for days at a time. The old Amiga 500 used to stay turned on for months at a time.

Lee Luscombe was one player I remember, then there was the 'Championship Manager Italia' series. I remember a saved game going round on floppy, saved by a guy we used to call 'Statto' - Inter with Gazza, Cantona etc, quality

No Durham i cant send it via email, logon to msn :icon_wink

City Fan

I'm far too addicted with signing players, am in January in the first season with Leicester and I have just signed my 28th player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669