Transfers IN
Francisco Duran L'pool LOAN
Jeff Smith Carlisle 45k
Alek Prijovic Derby LOAN
Ritchie De Laet Man Utd LOAN
Henri Lansbury Arse LOAN

Transfer Out
Will Puddy Rushden LOAN

Pre-season went well - beating West Ham 3-2 at Whaddon Rd, however Blackpool and DJ Campbell stopped it being an unbeaten campaign.

August as gone as so
9 Walsall 1-1 H Prijovic
13 QPR 1-3 A LC1 Westlake
16 Swindon 0-1 A
23 Millwall 2-2 H Duff, Spencer.

Carlisle away next...

in my first season

team:

Ian Walker

Cox
Hobbs
Tunch
Brown
Mattock

King
Cleverly
Oakley

Fryatt
Chambers

Play fairly attacking football, a lot of width, fast tempo, thru balls to front two men.....but still i lose to teams like Carlisle and Southend!!!.....any help?!?

Currently running away with the Prem in just my 2nd season in there in the Prem. Games too easy, you just sign a shit load of incredible players on the cheap from the Brazilian League, jobs a goodun

Last edited:
Was anybody else playing and reached 1st April in the game today? Got me good and proper! Bastards! :icon_lol:

What occurs on the 1st?

Didn't play it yesterday, but on a previous FM I think you got a message from the board offering shit loads of money for transfers. Not sure if it is the same for this one.

Didn't play it yesterday, but on a previous FM I think you got a message from the board offering shit loads of money for transfers. Not sure if it is the same for this one.

Yeah, the board suddenly decided to offer you 500mil to spend on players and a new stadium

just starting my second season on the game which is in the championship......signed Viduka on a free, Sol Campbell on a free, Carsley on a free and then other players like Hendrie, some Reading right-back and a few others....play 442, but cant beat anyone!!!!! any advice?!?!

just starting my second season on the game which is in the championship......signed Viduka on a free, Sol Campbell on a free, Carsley on a free and then other players like Hendrie, some Reading right-back and a few others....play 442, but cant beat anyone!!!!! any advice?!?!

The clues are all there...

I am in my second season of Championship. Got a decent side, should finish top half/edge of the playoff. Got well beat by Carlisle on it though 2-0, they have a cracking side on it.

First season I was awful for half of it and then we were superb, finished 11th.

Team is
Larsen/Heaton

Eardley
Mattock
Tunch/Morrison
Kisnorbo

Gradel (whose dynamite on it)
Boyd/Adams
Weso/some French geezer I signed
B.Howard

Folan
Roberts

Just in pre season after my first season as Blyth manager. After winning the league despite being tipped for relegation a major building up of the squad is needed if we are to survive in the Blue Square Premier. So far we look a bit disjointed in the friendlies and the gelling needs to take place soon, I can see a bad start to the campaign at the moment.

I also had to rip out the core of my backroom staff, starting with Graham Fenton being released from his role as Assistant Manager and continuing with the addition of 3 more coaches to my one previous part timer.

We are looking at a record 400 season tickets being sold which will no doubt take the average home gate to over 1000 which would be just brilliant. A good run in the FA Cup would be good as that actually covered all costs last season having reached the 2nd round proper but crashing out to hartlepool having already beaten the likes of Barnet (Away) and Southport.

A list of new signings to follow later today.

As normal I completed one season and got bored so gave Leicester 500million and a 100million a year wage budget, whacked the reputation right up and romped through to the top of the prem and winning the champions league in 5 seasons.

I get bored very easily.

As normal I completed one season and got bored so gave Leicester 500million and a 100million a year wage budget, whacked the reputation right up and romped through to the top of the prem and winning the champions league in 5 seasons.

I get bored very easily.

I find it more boring when I get to the top personally!

As soon as I've won everything, I'm like what's the point in carrying on?

Like now I'm nearing the end of my first season with Liverpool... have won the League Cup, am 5 points clear in the league with 5 games to play, in the final of the FA Cup, and went out of the CL on away goals to Arsenal in the semis..

Probably can't be bothered doing a 2nd season with them.

I'm thinking of doing yet another Leicester game, because I've downloaded an update for the new season so we start in the Championship. How much do you think is a realistic budget for us to have for the coming season?

I find it more boring when I get to the top personally!

As soon as I've won everything, I'm like what's the point in carrying on?

Like now I'm nearing the end of my first season with Liverpool... have won the League Cup, am 5 points clear in the league with 5 games to play, in the final of the FA Cup, and went out of the CL on away goals to Arsenal in the semis..

Probably can't be bothered doing a 2nd season with them.

I'm thinking of doing yet another Leicester game, because I've downloaded an update for the new season so we start in the Championship. How much do you think is a realistic budget for us to have for the coming season?

£100m should about do it.
For the record, my winning team/squad is:

fm.jpg

Nicky Adams is brilliant, is averaging about 10/12 goals a season

Nice team, although that must've cost you more than a £100m?

Haha I never use Nicky Adams really.

I'm thinking of a realistic budget though! Loaded up the update and we only start with £300k!

how the hell can i give myself 100mill on the game? i am still having a piss-poor championship season....only won 2 games.....just pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669