Football Rumours

Who Is It aimed At

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Who is it aimed at?

A lot of people seem to know about it, I'm just curious as to it's appeal and to whom the appeal is aimed.

like voting for Labour......:icon_bigg

Quite:038:

****s all the way. Let's all vote for ****s so that this thread can be 100% **** related and I can get away with saying the word **** loads of times in one sitting. **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

Quite:038:

****s all the way. Let's all vote for ****s so that this thread can be 100% **** related and I can get away with saying the word **** loads of times in one sitting. **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

DD has just spoilt it........ wadda ****!

I find it bizarre how I both love a good ****, and hate a good **** both at the same time.

Sometimes you see a **** and just want to lay the boot in, and other times you see a **** and want to stick your tongue in. It's a very confusing world I live in.

However, most of the ****s I see in my every day life I can't wait to stick the boot in.

****s, I hate 'em....and love 'em.

I find it bizarre how I both love a good ****, and hate a good **** both at the same time.

Sometimes you see a **** and just want to lay the boot in, and other times you see a **** and want to stick your tongue in. It's a very confusing world I live in.

However, most of the ****s I see in my every day life I can't wait to stick the boot in.

I just love the word. It is easily my favourite offensive word. In fact I feel another poll coming on....****s:icon_wink

I just love the word. It is easily my favourite offensive word. In fact I feel another poll coming on....****s:icon_wink
Excellent. Somebody told me a few weeks ago that I'm the only person they know that uses the word. I think it's well underrated.

some times you have to stick the boot in hard to soften it up before you put your tongue in, more so when they have been dead for a few days

Excellent. Somebody told me a few weeks ago that I'm the only person they know that uses the word. I think it's well underrated.

Underrated most definately but, like yourself, most certainly not underused in my vocabulary. I have many uses for the word **** and have been known to drop it into everyday conversation on a regular basis. ****ybollocks is another fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669