Forest 5-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out and got smashed last night, woke up to the score, thought I was seeing things... I always remember Sven saying 'I'd rather lose one game 5-0 than one game 5 games 1-0' when Man City got hammered one time... I think that applies in this case. Shame it had to happen against them, I've got a txt from one of my f****t supporting mates that I havent been able to bring myself to read yet. Bugger.

We dont have enough quality in the squad to not play Fryatt. At least he puts the ball in the back of the net fairly regulary.
Pearson's call not mine!! He does not contribute enough when not scoring goals though King IMO

Blackpool have just taken the lead and moved past us into 4th place in the live table

still not too bad tho, swans losing, qpe losing, hope barnsely and preston score late on, wba losing too, we got sheff wed at home next week should be 3 points, just make sure of a good win against bristol on tuesday. wont be all doom and gloom then!

:) still 4th, would of taken that at the beginning of season! push on with 2 home games now! come on preston parkin 90th i predict!

yesssssss derby lol well done

DJ equalises for Derby a minute or so after WBA take a 2-1 lead.

dj campbell and dickov! gradel lol, pearson get them back!

keep us within distance of automatic promotion, im happy!! even though its derby, as long as its benifitting leicester, keeps me smiling! :)

keep us within distance of automatic promotion, im happy!! even though its derby, as long as its benifitting leicester, keeps me smiling! :)

I want some of what you've been having. You think we have a chance at all of automatic promotion??? :icon_lol:

Feck me. Yet again I surprised myself by how little this result affected me. Looking at it long term does seem to pay off.

We didn't play well, but all we have to do is finish 6th and we are currently on course to do that. Anyone who thinks we can get automatic promotion is delusional.

As I said before the game I would've taken anything as a bonus away to the form side in the division. It's games like Bristol City at home which are the big ones of we want to finish in the top 6.

Last edited:
ill tell yoi next saturday lol, if we win our next 2 games, be in with a shout i think! i think we will win 2-0 tuesday, and 3-0 saturday

I want some of what you've been having. You think we have a chance at all of automatic promotion??? :icon_lol:

Calm down. jas123 has clearly made a minor typo. He really meant to type that it keeps us a distance from automatic promotion. We're clearly not ready for a better standard of football and he thinks it's of benefit to stay in the division we are in.

I think we will all agree with him on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669