forest next tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i must correct myself.
bloody hell that boynesey fella off the f****t fans site is a bit of a prick isnt he??? even more so than your average f****t fan.

You under estimate the sheer twatishness and stupidicy of a Forest fan.
They still sing about the Brian Clough era for gods sake. They live in denial about how shite their team now.

I know they beat us but still:102:

You under estimate the sheer twatishness and stupidicy of a Forest fan.
They still sing about the Brian Clough era for gods sake. They live in denial about how shite their team now.

I know they beat us but still:102:

Amazing really that they are sad enough to need to go back that far. When F****t won that er cup:icon_roll twice:icon_roll, nobody had heard of the Falklands and we still hadnt been treated to the delights of Agadoo. Half the posters on here were probaly not even born, and Lazzer had hair. Its a long long time ago tree boys, and its about time you moved on. The laughable thing imo regarding that cup, was them beating the mighty Malmo in the final. Malmo i ask you, its like Mansfield Town reaching the cup final.
Respect to Cloughie though, a true legend and a sadly missed character in football.

i'm not a member of LCFC but what do u reakon of the chances of me gettin a ticket for tuesday? i know they'll go like hot cakes since the tight bastards have only allocated 2000 but will there be many left for general sale?

i'm not a member of LCFC but what do u reakon of the chances of me gettin a ticket for tuesday? i know they'll go like hot cakes since the tight bastards have only allocated 2000 but will there be many left for general sale?

Very small....apparently our extension to the allocated 2000 have gone too. We are negotiaiting with Forest and the Police for more.

Last edited:

As much chance as I have of giving that there Kelly Brook one up the Gary

I have also posted this in the Away Thread:

Forest Tickets Sold Out!
Posted on: Tue 21 Aug 2007

Leicester City's allocation of 4,400 tickets for next Tuesday evening's Carling Cup second round clash against Nottingham Forest at The City Ground have now sold out.

Tickets for the eagerly-awaited East Midlands clash only went on sale yesterday morning but fans have been quick to back manager Martin Allen and the team ahead of the contest.

A club spokesman said: "The tie has certainly captured the imagination of all City fans and the ticket office has been a hive of activity over the last couple of days.

"This demonstrates another unified show of support from our supporters and we'd like to thank them for their efforts.

"All orders received up until 1.15pm today (Tuesday) have been acknowledged and will be processed within the next 48 hours.

"Unfortunately, we have been unable to take any further orders after this time."

The Foxes progressed in the competition thanks to a 1-0 victory over Accrington Stanley last week.

Fans are reminded that tickets remain available for Saturday's Championship clash against Watford at the Walkers Stadium through the usual outlets.

:( i was ment to go get my ticket after work and now i guess i wont be there..sorry boys

Ahh wanker! I was gonna go on Thursday. If that figure is correct, we have got our maximum allowance unless Forest be extremely kind.
hazza looks like we going to have to watch skysports news with the updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670