Forum software update

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now in the column on the right. It should also appear with all LCFC threads now, not just on the LCFC home page.

Just noticed it's not updated since Monday. That's nothing to do with a change in the site, it just means the site I'm grabbing from has changed something and I'll have to change the program that does it. Not sure when I can do it though, I'm not at home at the moment and won't be back until Friday.

But who will get there first :102: :icon_razz
Hopefully you, I can't be doing with the stigma.

Jeff, there are one or two people with whom I can relate to a lot of their posts and opinions in the City forum. I have given them a positive rating, but it won't let me give another until I spread some more love around amongst other posters.

I understand why this would be the case, but most other posters in that forum are mongos, and I wouldn't waste my valuable time wiping my arse on the paper their opinions are written down on.

Is there any way around this?

Last edited:
Latest news thing is now working.

Until the site I nick it from changes the format of their links again.

If you have time could you please reintroduce the snooker RSS feed to the CDSL forum as well? Thanks.

If you have time could you please reintroduce the snooker RSS feed to the CDSL forum as well? Thanks.

If it was just an RSS feed it would be easy to do.

If you're happy for me to use RSS instead I could set it up to use the BBC RSS feed. I am planning to add news feeds to other areas of the site, in the column on the right - for example general football news, music news etc, in the appropriate places.

If it was just an RSS feed it would be easy to do.

If you're happy for me to use RSS instead I could set it up to use the BBC RSS feed. I am planning to add news feeds to other areas of the site, in the column on the right - for example general football news, music news etc, in the appropriate places.

That would be fine, thanks.

I'm still trying to think up some green ones, but I can't think of any compliments appropriate for people here.

Can you give us a brief outline of how it works, please. And how does one see the comments that people might have made on one's posts.

Right from the start, I have apparently had 15 reputation points and that never seems to change. Am I doing something wrong?

As it received on of the highest votes will we be getting the nightshift style back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669