Forum style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, on the 'Fresh Blue' skin, only half of the toolbar at the top shows up, may just be a problem on my computer though.

The only one that works properly with the new forum software is the default one.
When I first installed the Fresh Blue one I asked people what they thought of it and the reaction I got made me decide it wasn't worth doing any work on it.

The only one that works properly with the new forum software is the default one.
When I first installed the Fresh Blue one I asked people what they thought of it and the reaction I got made me decide it wasn't worth doing any work on it.

Was just browsing through all the different skins and thought I'd let you know just in case. I think its all right, but will stick on the Nightshift and maybe 'test' depending on my mood! :)

Last edited:

I like it. It seems a bit more crisp than the default but without the excesses of the earlier offering. I also like the simpler icons for the read/unread/etc sub-forims on the index page - but I prefer the bundle around the 'quote' button on the default.

Is it true that you have increased the width of the left hand side column, the one with the posters name/info?
It looks like it to me but then again after a few beers it'll all be blured anyway....

Is it true that you have increased the width of the left hand side column, the one with the posters name/info?
It looks like it to me but then again after a few beers it'll all be blured anyway....

The new style automatically adjusts the width of the columns to fill the screen, which means the column size can change depending on what's in each column. There is also a fixed width version if people would prefer that.

Last edited:
The automatic version should be fine, good idea.
I just thought you had increased the column to help with posters with Verylongnames.
Can we swap between the automatic and fixed versions or is that down to you?

Much much better Jeff. Simple enough so that it doesn't catch peoples' attention when they pass my desk at work.

The new style automatically adjusts the width of the columns to fill the screen, which means the column size can change depending on what's in each column. There is also a fixed width version if people would prefer that.

would this explain why the columns are different on the index page as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669