Forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The forum has been upgraded to the latest version of the software.

As part of the process most of the customised changes I've made to the standard system have been 'lost'. I will be restoring them in the next couple of days. Please don't post here about anything that's missing, I'll probably be working on it.
I will post again when I think I've got everything back to how it should be - that will be the time to tell me if I've missed anything.
Some of the customised features are still here, but the links to them have disappeared. For example the Arcade can be found here: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/arcade.php

Webbo, since the upgrade the multi-quote button isnt shown but there is writing and a red-cross as if the picture hasnt loaded correctly. Not really a problem as such but i thought you should know.

Webbo, since the upgrade the multi-quote button isnt shown but there is writing and a red-cross as if the picture hasnt loaded correctly. Not really a problem as such but i thought you should know.

The multi-quote button appears for me. I was a bit bemused about how it worked at first, but when it is clicked it turns red. After clicking one or more multi-quote buttons, you then click on 'Post Reply' at the bottom of the list and the reply form appears with all the quotes.

The view post button doesnt appear either.

"View post button" - where should that be?

All the bittons seem to be appearing properly for me. Could it be your set-up that is preventing them from appearing?

Last edited:
When someone has been quoted, next to thier name is a view post button, but it doesnt appear. Just written in black writing with a red cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566