Fowler to City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fowler to City !!!

If this happens, I might actually jump you Newts! ;) Will be ecstatic to have Fowler here. Especially with some quality midfielders around him to get him the service. Fowler and Clemence gives me more optimism than before. I was going for mid table (between 8th and 14th or so), but with those 2 I think we'd be challenging for a playoff spot by the end of the season.

Is Hendrie a no go now then?

not sure he trained for a few day then nothing so my thinking on this one is yes its dead but you never know

as too the lads playing up front play hume as the feeder behind them two i carnt see any reason we carnt get in the top 3 IMO (that mite be a bit too hopefull)

I don't feel fowler has the hunger anymore.brilliant player as he was he looks a yard to slow now.He is liverpool through and through thats where his heart will always be.This season for me could be the most exciting one for many years.permission to shout YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:038:

I don't feel fowler has the hunger anymore.brilliant player as he was he looks a yard to slow now.
I would agree when compared with Premiership defenders, but against some of the donkeys in this league I'm sure he will fair better.

I would agree when compared with Premiership defenders, but against some of the donkeys in this league I'm sure he will fair better.
28 goals in five years - my excitement to see Fowler sign for City matches the anticipation I had in the build up to International Day of the Snail.

Please God - sign for Cardiff: Take their money, warm their bench, get fat on welsh rarebit.

Agree, the chances of Fowler coming here and really playing his heart out are minimal. And the reality is that if he is a (v. expensive) flop then his wage/ego could seriously undermine the rest of the squad. It's a gamble. We all know what he is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669