Foxes Trust Register Complaint to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how many members the Hinckley branch of the SC has, and if you assume the other branches have similar numbers(apart from Leicester which would at the very least double ours) then I think it's safe to say the differing amount between the 2 groups is quite a large gap.

Answer to question one is No

We will not answer question 2. This only ever gets asked of us but no other supporters organisations or indeed the club itself. Members of the Trust have the information annually at the AGM

See, call me fickle, but I always get a response from the lads when I press them, and on that basis, an amount of respect is due irrespective of our fundamentally different stance on the role supporters should be entitled to have in their interaction with the football club and the methods of engagement they should employ.

The Trust take a typo-padding-battering from the forums but they still entertain us. Fair play.

By the way - the answer to Q2 is 600 until you tell us of the Mockery otherwise!:058:

I know how many members the Hinckley branch of the SC has, and if you assume the other branches have similar numbers(apart from Leicester which would at the very least double ours) then I think it's safe to say the differing amount between the 2 groups is quite a large gap.
I don't understand what point you're making :102:

I don't really understand or care about any of this to be honest. I do, however, like tits, as has been pointed out in another thread. I do hope that goes some way to answering some questions.

I don't really understand or care about any of this to be honest. I do, however, like tits, as has been pointed out in another thread. I do hope that goes some way to answering some questions.
I concur. Tits are great. However, I don't think anyone can fully appreciate a set of norks just by seeing them on telly or the internet or listening to them on the radio. You have to actually be there with the jubblies to know just how big and bouncy and firm they are.

I concur. Tits are great. However, I don't think anyone can fully appreciate a set of norks just by seeing them on telly or the internet or listening to them on the radio. You have to actually be there with the jubblies to know just how big and bouncy and firm they are.

motorboating being the ultimate quality control test

I have to admit a more than passing fancy for stock car racing. Especially when the dirty little buggers do it in a figure of eight.

Yes, but are you a member of the Tits Trust? If so, how many other members do you have? Oh yes, and what happened to the money?

Yes, but are you a member of the Tits Trust? If so, how many other members do you have? Oh yes, and what happened to the money?

Never mind that: surely the question is how do I,....er.. I mean, an interested party, join????? :icon_redf:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669