Frank Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it a fox?

I'm sure Frank will get a good reception when he comes back on Saturday, and hopefully he'll do what he did many times for us. Score an og! I bet you cn get good odds on him sticking one in his own net.

wish we still had him, at least when he played you knew either the ball or player was going to go past him not both at the sametime. wasn't scared of a hard tackel or getting booked for it!

I'll be leading the chants for Super Frank...... 8)

"Frankie, Gives us a goal
Frankie, Frankie Gives us a goal........"

I wonder if Danny Coyne will get a similar welcome... :wink:

I do find it a bit odd that we are running an advertising campaign for this game with a big splash of "Frank's Back"

I know we're a desperate to sell tickets, but where the hell has this come from ?

So our way to encourage people to buy tickets is:

"A shite player who we let go in the summer for nothing 'cos he wasn't good enough, who scored a fair few own goals, was a key player in two relegations, headed the ball as though he had a head shaped like 50 pence piece, f*cked up before one of our cup finals and was left out the squad the next day for behaving like a twat, was involved in the embarassing 'footballers go wild after 9/11' fiasco, and who was a key player in the La Manga fiasco is back so go and buy a ticket.

They must be queing all the way back to Narborough Road.......

homer said:
I do find it a bit odd that we are running an advertising campaign for this game with a big splash of "Frank's Back"

I know we're a desperate to sell tickets, but where the hell has this come from ?

So our way to encourage people to buy tickets is:

"A shite player who we let go in the summer for nothing 'cos he wasn't good enough, who scored a fair few own goals, was a key player in two relegations, headed the ball as though he had a head shaped like 50 pence piece, f*cked up before one of our cup finals and was left out the squad the next day for behaving like a twat, was involved in the embarassing 'footballers go wild after 9/11' fiasco, and who was a key player in the La Manga fiasco is back so go and buy a ticket.

They must be queing all the way back to Narborough Road.......

Although I agree with the description of the player, you have got the wrong end of the stick with the OS stuff. It is a competition to win tickets for the game, the photo is there to help with the question.
Old age kicking in Homer :wink:

It used to be all fields round here.............

No No NO - there were big posters outside the ticket office on Tuesday, and all round the kiosks etc. round the ground

It screams "Frank's Back" and advertises the Burnley game encouraging you to go and buy tickets - go and have a look if you don't believe me - the OS competition is just taking it one stage further

homer said:

No No NO - there were big posters outside the ticket office on Tuesday, and all round the kiosks etc. round the ground

It screams "Frank's Back" and advertises the Burnley game encouraging you to go and buy tickets - go and have a look if you don't believe me - the OS competition is just taking it one stage further

yes I noticed them i rushed out and bought 20 tickets

homer said:

Sorry Homer did not see those :shock: FFS

homer said:

And they were his strong points - a liability on and off the field - some people confuse headless chicken type energy with performance. This club's marketing strategy is at playschool level.

If this is the clubs new marketing strategy to advertise on the back of mediocre ex players then cant wait for the home game vs Stoke. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669