Friendly this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 9-5 but I don't think any of us gave more than 75% max, and tried out some new sub formations, though I don't think they made it easier ;)

Really? I got 25 minutes the same as normall? I suppose it depends how it works out. There was a bit too much changing for me, no chance for consistency.

I wasn't entirely sure if everyone was going to get the same.

League results didn't go well, Second won meaning we need two wins and a massive goal swing. That said they could always slip up next week.

Times were Ben and Jacob 30 minutes and the rest 25 minutes. The reason I paired up the groups as such was big/small, slow/fast. Thus meaning we had no inbalance. However, I did think at times it meant we had little continuity and our shape suffered because of it.

Last edited:
I wasn't entirely sure if everyone was going to get the same.

League results didn't go well, Second won meaning we need two wins and a massive goal swing. That said they could always slip up next week.

Times were Ben and Jacob 30 minutes and the rest 25 minutes. The reason I paired up the groups as such was big/small, slow/fast. Thus meaning we had no inbalance. However, I did think at times it meant we had little continuity and our shape suffered because of it.

Yeah it was a good experiment and worth doing in a friendly, but hopefully back to normal now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46