Fryatt on new contract and the shirt design ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

footballno7

Matty talks about why he signed his new deal and his idea for next year's kit on his website.
Can't post the link but if you Google Matty Fryatt it's the second result.

drummindefender

The article says...
This is my first blog since I signed my new contract at Leicester and I wanted to start by saying it´s great to have all the speculation out of the way and be committed to the Foxes. Leicester are a club going forward and that´s why I signed.

Last year was a setback but this season we´ve really responded. When you feel wanted by the club and you believe in the manager you enjoy your football. If you´re relaxed and the players and the management appreciate the way you play then there´s no reason to go anywhere else. Now I´m just looking forward to helping Leicester win promotion.

There´s a bit of a gap opening up now after our win against Yeovil, MK Dons´ defeat at the weekend, and their draw with Peterborough last night. Hopefully we can stretch that margin and start to pull away from the teams in second and third. We were always in control against Yeovil and I think we deserved our win. I know Russell Slade the Yeovil boss was angry about the corner that led to the first goal and I can see why he feels a bit aggrieved. The ball did come off one of our players last and we scored after that.But we´d made enough chances before that to show that we were in control and were the team most likely to score. I was delighted Joey Mattock got our second. It was his first goal in professional football but the way he took it, it looked like he´d scored 100. It was a great finish. He´s just one of the excellent young players we´ve got coming through at the club, which is another reason I decided to sign.

Leicester fans may have heard that the club are going without a shirt sponsor next season in honour of the 125th anniversary. I think it´s a great idea and a nice way to pay back the support of the fans. I think the club have a few options they´re going to offer. For me I´d quite like to see us play in an old-fashioned shirt. Like the one Man United wore against Man City last year to commemorate the anniversary of the Munich air disaster. Maybe I´ll give the chairman a ring and suggest it!

Last edited:

indierich06

Leicester fans may have heard that the club are going without a shirt sponsor next season in honour of the 125th anniversary. I think it´s a great idea and a nice way to pay back the support of the fans. I think the club have a few options they´re going to offer. For me I´d quite like to see us play in an old-fashioned shirt. Like the one Man United wore against Man City last year to commemorate the anniversary of the Munich air disaster. Maybe I´ll give the chairman a ring and suggest it!

Get Milan on the blower and sort it out Matty, otherwise you'll end up looking a twat with 'foxes forever' splashed across your chest next season!

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Maybe I´ll give the chairman a ring and suggest it!

Maybe the chairman has already given you a ring and told you that is what you are going to be wearing next season.

Fox Fan

Get Milan on the blower and sort it out Matty, otherwise you'll end up looking a twat with 'foxes forever' splashed across your chest next season!

Don't worry, Forest/Cov/Villa/Leeds fans have already secured that for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669