Fryup to Wolves??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndchester

From NewsNOw

"Wolves have set their sights on Leicester's £2million hot-shot Matty Fryatt. The 22-year-old, who is also being watched by Birmingham, has scored 23 goals this season to fire the Foxes to the top of League One. Fryatt only recently signed a three-and-a-half year deal to stay at the Walkers Stadium following lengthy contract talks.

But Wolves boss Mick McCarthy is ready to test Leicester's resolve with a cheeky bid for the former Walsall man with the chance of playing in the Premier League next season.

And Fryatt is unlikely to turn down the opportunity of a move to Molineux with Wolves seemingly destined for the Premier League. "

Swap for Davies plus cash?? 1.5m +Davies :102:

*yawn*

Link?:-The Sun newspaper! if he was going or wanted to go surely a new contract would not have been offerred/signed!

Link?:-The Sun newspaper! if he was going or wanted to go surely a new contract would not have been offerred/signed!

Unless it was signed in order to make sure we got a decent fee for him and he enjoyed a few weeks of increased salary?

Are we turning into a feeder team for Wolves?

Stearman gone.interest in Mattock and now Fryatt! .....proves one thing we must be doing something right!

Out of interest, until the last few games Wolves have been playing Stearman at centre half, and according to the Wolves fan at work he has been immense there this season. Shame we didn;t try him there I guess.

I'm probably imagining this, but I seem to recall Stearman playing at centre back/centre half for us.

Someone on Bentleys Roof posted that Fryatt missing from 1st team training yesterday. How significant is this if true. Hope he's not going but not a good sign.

Out of interest, until the last few games Wolves have been playing Stearman at centre half, and according to the Wolves fan at work he has been immense there this season. Shame we didn;t try him there I guess.

IIRC, Stearman originally started as a centre back but I think it was Levein who said he wasn't physically strong enough to play there so opted to play him at Right Back instead - he then just stayed there.

I've also been working with a Wolves fan who also is raving (mad) about how good Stearman has been for them this season. Says that he's the best of their defensive set up.

Someone on Bentleys Roof posted that Fryatt missing from 1st team training yesterday. How significant is this if true. Hope he's not going but not a good sign.

Hasn't he been off with an illness? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670