hughes
williams
tiatto
porter
hume
fryatt

dodds is on the bench

About as good as it gets!

No question of fielding a weakened team - all our teams are weakened teams , by definition. Kelly knows that he is under severe pressure - Fulham are a very beatable side away in the Cup and most Championship sides would fancy a crack at them at home. So let's not here about 'no expectations' etc.

About as good as it gets!

No question of fielding a weakened team - all our teams are weakened teams , by definition. Kelly knows that he is under severe pressure - Fulham are a very beatable side away in the Cup and most Championship sides would fancy a crack at them at home. So let's not here about 'no expectations' etc.

I can already hear the 5.30 routine of ' we will be working hard on the training ground to put things right' and ' they were a bit too good for us' followed by ' i can't complain they gave me absolutely everything '.

From the OS. ;)

Four Changes For Cup Clash

Rob Kelly has made four changes to his starting line up for the FA Cup third round clash against Fulham at the Walkers Stadium.

In come Gareth McAuley, Alan Maybury, Danny Tiatto and Iain Hume for Richard Stearman, Darren Kenton, James Wesolowski and Chris O'Grady.

Paul Henderson continues in goal, with a back four of McAuley, Patrick Kisnorbo, Paddy McCarthy and Maybury playing in front of him from right to left.

Stephen Hughes, Gareth Williams, Tiatto and Levi Porter make up the Leicester midfield, with Matty Fryatt and Iain Hume starting the game in attack.

Young striker Louis Dodds, who recently returned to the club following a successful loan spell with Northwich Victoria, is named on the bench.

Former Italian international Vicenzo Montella, who signed on loan from Roma on Thursday, makes the bench for the visitors.

City: Henderson, McAuley, Kisnorbo, McCarthy ©, Maybury, Hughes, Tiatto, Williams, Porter, Hume, Fryatt.
Subs: Logan, Stearman, Wesolowski, Cadamarteri, Dodds.

Fulham: Lastuvka, Rosenior, Pearce, Bocanegra, Omozusi, Routledge, Brown ©, Volz, Radzinski, Helguson, McBride.
Subs: Montella, Warner, Runstrom, John, McBride.

Full team

henderson
mcauley
mccarthy
kisnorbo
maybury
hughes
williams
tiatto
porter
hume
fryatt

dodds is on the bench

Shit...... looking at that dynamic team, I wish I had gone now<

I can already hear the 5.30 routine of ' we will be working hard on the training ground to put things right' and ' they were a bit too good for us' followed by ' i can't complain they gave me absolutely everything '.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: appears on page 2 of his book of excuses

How will we line up? :102: :102: :102:

Fulham: Lastuvka, Rosenior, Pearce, Bocanegra, Omozusi, Routledge, Brown ©, Volz, Radzinski, Helguson, McBride.
Subs: Montella, Warner, Runstrom, John, McBride.

I wonder if McBride will come on to replace McBride?

Last edited:
just emptied my account on a fulham win.

When do you think the first fulham goal will sail in? 9 mins I say

More like 9 secs:icon_lol: .

I expect it to be boring as feck with Fulham scoring within the last 10 mins of the first half. With the crowd on his back RK will suddenly wake up and realize that playing 8-1-1 dosent win you football games. Tiatto will be sent off and Fulham will pop in a couple more after kelly tells his players that you are allowed to cross the half way line.

I expect it to be boring as feck with Fulham scoring within the last 10 mins of the first half. With the crowd on his back RK will suddenly wake up and realize that playing 8-1-1 dosent win you football games. Tiatto will be sent off and Fulham will pop in a couple more after kelly tells his players that you are allowed to cross the half way line.

Will we get a shot on goal? :102: :102:

he should be OK as its a small crowd today....:biggrin:

just to let everyone know, i think the game is broadcast live on bbc radio leicester today due to it being a cup game.

come on leicester lets get through to the next round, dodds on at some point please.

just to let everyone know, i think the game is broadcast live on bbc radio leicester today due to it being a cup game.

come on leicester lets get through to the next round, dodds on at some point please.

Its broadcast live on RL every game.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669